What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

That sux Gilly! sounds like a job for the late night stealth Ninja.
The funny thing in the end though was when he was trying to get up the hill he was waving me to pass. But the Cruiser not being the quickest vehicle around and the fact we were on a corner and he couldn't see far ahead i stayed behind. Thats when the second one came. I dodged that. Anyway, the funny part is when he was half way up i reckon he did some MAJOR damage to the engine because there was smoke coming from all around the truck but mainly from underneath and the side and there weren't any niss things around so it had to be him. I think Frosty is still in qld so it wasn't him either...

Geez i hope he stuffed his truck up!!!

The funny thing in the end though was when he was trying to get up the hill he was waving me to pass. But the Cruiser not being the quickest vehicle around and the fact we were on a corner and he couldn't see far ahead i stayed behind. Thats when the second one came. I dodged that. Anyway, the funny part is when he was half way up i reckon he did some MAJOR damage to the engine because there was smoke coming from all around the truck but mainly from underneath and the side and there weren't any niss things around so it had to be him. I think Frosty is still in qld so it wasn't him either...

Geez i hope he stuffed his truck up!!!
May be a case of instant karma ;) you gotta love that !

A couple of things that cheese me off; People being sacked and big companies making massive profits, Petrol prices, 4wd critics, Greenies that keep trying to close tracks, Mortgage repayments, people who set standards that know nothing about the things they're setting standards for.

A couple of things that cheese me off; People being sacked and big companies making massive profits, Petrol prices, 4wd critics, Greenies that keep trying to close tracks, Mortgage repayments, people who set standards that know nothing about the things they're setting standards for.
I second that !!

What about Telstra, charging you a fee when you pay your bill,money hungry pigs ! :mad:

You kn ow what else cheeses me off?? When you move the furniture around in your house but forget about it and then after you go to the dunny you race back to the computer so you don't miss much and BANG you stub your bloody toe in the dark on the bloody thing you moved in there!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still hurts too......

Gunna

What cheeses me off is when you travel a 1,800 ton bucket wheel dredger 2 kilometers at 8 metres a minute only to take it back to where it came from the next day :mad::mad: