What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Chatty

At the moment its someone bombarding the few caravaning/camping sites with the same questions and answers on each site. What a grumpy bugger I'm getting.
Don't start me on the whole Swift stove saga. One idiot who wants Swift to prove to him how they made their decision to restrict the recall to 18 months of production.

Albynsw

At the moment it's a friend with short arms and deep pockets.
In 6 years he's never bought a beer. Not one. Ever.
We go to their place, if I want a beer I have to take enough for him as well.
They come to our place, I have to shout him.

Over it!

My son has a mate like that
What he does is get him to come up to the bar so he can choose a drink and then my son leaves the bar so he is forced to shout the round
This guy is so tight, he drove from Sydney to Cairns for a holiday but then refused a day up at Cooktown because the petrol is too expensive

LongRoad2Go

Yeah, had a friend or two like that over the years. Shouldn't really say 'friend' because they end up taking advantage and being 'fair weather friends' at best anyway. So, they got dropped pretty quickly by our group.

The classic is a restaurant night out and the old disagreement of who ordered what and alcohol versus nothing. Real friends don't quibble about such nonsense ... as long as it's all balanced, give 'n take.

Toyasaurus

Remember the days when you let the car on your left out in front of you and were waved thanks.

Now it`s just expected, no thanks necessary.

Thank god most HV drivers still have manners.

Chatty

If another old boomer posts that recall notice again, I am sure I will get detention from FB.
Oh yeah, another "I want to make sure you're all aware of this problem" post.

The clown I was referring to isn't happy that his stove was built seven months after the recall period - he wants Swift to personally justify to him why his stove isn't being recalled and to personally tell him what they changed after the recall period so that he can make a decision as to whether or not his stove is safe.

Reactions: CTL

phs

Stupid people that don’t run mud flaps, sick of going away doing the right thing to have a P plater in front of us not running mud flats constantly throwing stones everywhere

even at 10 car lengths away they still manage to hit the windscreen

I’ll add every P plater running stupid lifts and 35-37 to this rant infant drivers feel they have got rolling 37s on public roads covered at birth

Rojac

Stupid people that don’t run mud flaps, sick of going away doing the right thing to have a P plater in front of us not running mud flats constantly throwing stones everywhere

even at 10 car lengths away they still manage to hit the windscreen

I’ll add every P plater running stupid lifts and 35-37 to this rant infant drivers feel they have got rolling 37s on public roads covered at birth
Funny that you should mention that but on most of the social media groups, all stupidly modded 4x4 have P plates, lifts.stacks, big tyres, lights, everywhere including side lights, caterpillar stickers and the customary echo coolers on the myriad of aerials on the bulbar

Colly18

Some peoples lack of appreciation for car culture!

Kegs1972

100% stupid people
people who blame everything on everyone else
people who drive 20km under the speed limit, then slow down for speed cameras - even though they're going UNDER the speed limit anyway
people who litter
people who always have to out do you with a story of their own

people

mikehzz

100% stupid people
people who blame everything on everyone else
people who drive 20km under the speed limit, then slow down for speed cameras - even though they're going UNDER the speed limit anyway
people who litter
people who always have to out do you with a story of their own

people
Oh yeah??
What cheeses me off is
120% stupid people
People who blame everything, even stuff that hasn't even happened yet, on everyone else
People who drive 30km under the speed limit, then slow down for speed cameras that aren't even operating on the side of the road they're driving on
People who litter especially smokers that drop their butts on the ground and tread on them
People who always have to out do you with a story of their own :)

Petunia

people who honk at me for driving 40Klm under the speed limit

A i have a hat on
B i have a bale a hay in the back
C the sign said "SPEED KILLS REDUCE SPEED NOW""
D never taken speed in [bleep] life, why should i now?