What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

mikehzz

Telstra is shit ! - that's it, nothing else to add.
I deal with all of them, and they're all really bad. I went to Moose Mobile as an Optus replacement, and so far, all good, Aussie support. Best internet, Aussie Broadband, dealt with them a number of times and very happy. Support is based in regional Victoria I believe. They'll become successful and get swallowed by the big money with offers too good for the owners to resist, but I'll use them while I can

Rusty Panels

I sent my chrissy pressie off on Tuesday morning from Perth to the nieces in Sydney. It arrived there Thursday morning. I had to sit down a while to contemplate that.
I must say that I have been amazed on several occasions over the past 12 months with deliveries from Aussie Post.
Most times stuff has arrived within a week, sometimes 2 days including from W.A. to me in NSW. Other times it's taken a week or 2 for a tiny article from Sydney 350 ks away.

Rusty Panels

Total disaster is looming!!! I'm soon to be needing new Reg Grundys (undies) Just checked the label they're made in China!!! They sold Bonds to the Chinese a few years ago and the only other Aussie company is RM Williams. They're way out of my price range and the Victorias Secret range don't fit me.
Any suggestions apart from the obvious ones of either going without or turning them inside out?

CaptainBanana

Total disaster is looming!!! I'm soon to be needing new Reg Grundys (undies) Just checked the label they're made in China!!! They sold Bonds to the Chinese a few years ago and the only other Aussie company is RM Williams. They're way out of my price range and the Victorias Secret range don't fit me.
Any suggestions apart from the obvious ones of either going without or turning them inside out?

Free ball.

Bigfish1

These help...
ss.jpg

John U

There's a few out there. Bonds haven't been made in Australia for many years.

Googling Australian Made undies returns a few results

Bit more expensive but made out of wool, great stuff to be wearing if your on the road for a few a days.

Good on you for supporting Australian made @Rusty Panels . Top stuff.

idiomatically

Mate you need to check out Knobby I've been using them for years and a bunch of mates are now too. While they are made in China, its an Australian company and the art, prints, tech, packaging etc is all developed here is Oz. Great product and the pricing is good with great service.

smitty_r51

Can someone explain to me how Qantas are getting away with 8-12 weeks for refunds to come back?

Booked flights 6th Feb to travel 27th , Paid $850ish return for two.

Email yesterday to say they have cancelled my flights, no explanation, checked online and the morning red eye has been moved an hour later and there are no flights available in the afternoon at all. So be it, I will get a refund please given you cancelled the flights, it isn't COVID, it isn't me changing my mind.

Certainly, that is done, we will process that in 8 to 12 weeks!! WTF.

What a lovely money earner, advertise flights, take payment, cancel flights, hold onto money for 3 months gaining interest.

typhoeus

Can someone explain to me how Qantas are getting away with 8-12 weeks for refunds to come back?

Booked flights 6th Feb to travel 27th , Paid $850ish return for two.

Email yesterday to say they have cancelled my flights, no explanation, checked online and the morning red eye has been moved an hour later and there are no flights available in the afternoon at all. So be it, I will get a refund please given you cancelled the flights, it isn't COVID, it isn't me changing my mind.

Certainly, that is done, we will process that in 8 to 12 weeks!! WTF.

What a lovely money earner, advertise flights, take payment, cancel flights, hold onto money for 3 months gaining interest.
Send them an email requesting x amount of interest per week until its paid, see what response you get!

Rusty Panels

We were given the same story from Virgin despite paying extra to have tickets made refundable. My wife booked them through Webjet and they also want to charge a cancellation fee of $160 each despite being the ones that upsold the tickets in the first place!

smitty_r51

I thought the death of all the snow gums was from the fires and the fact that they grow so slowly. Apparently not.
Read that yesterday, natural predator just in large numbers. Could that be because a lot of the habitat got burnt out last year?