What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

This weekend I found bottles etc hundreds of meters from camp sites on the edge of the tracks, really what are they thinking? sure we all like a few beverages but being a bit merry is no reason to rubbish this country we love..

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:You know what pisses me right off?? When some d1ckhead in a street sweeping truck sticks his head out the window while doing 80kph and harks a massive spit all over my bonnet!!! Then, he looks out the window and tries to do it again!! Mate, your business is advertised on your truck. I know where you park it!! DO NOT SPIT ON MY CRUISER!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:What made it worse was it landed on my Johnno's sticker on the bonnet!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:You know what pisses me right off?? When some d1ckhead in a street sweeping truck sticks his head out the window while doing 80kph and harks a massive spit all over my bonnet!!! Then, he looks out the window and tries to do it again!! Mate, your business is advertised on your truck. I know where you park it!! DO NOT SPIT ON MY CRUISER!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:What made it worse was it landed on my Johnno's sticker on the bonnet!!!:mad::mad::mad:
That sux Gilly! sounds like a job for the late night stealth Ninja.