What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Pure Yobbo

Driving to your fav 4X4 access only camping spot only to see the narrow minded idiots that used the place prior to you left RUBBISH AND BROKEN GLASS!!! and trashed the place..:mad:

100% Agree. Same thing around the edge of the water at dams and creeks leaving bottles etc.

Walkabout

This weekend I found bottles etc hundreds of meters from camp sites on the edge of the tracks, really what are they thinking? sure we all like a few beverages but being a bit merry is no reason to rubbish this country we love..

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
jackasses in small sports cars pulling in front of you while pulling up at a red light so you have to brake harder to avoid them

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
teenagers know more than adults about life, the universe and everything, but refuse to leave home and use their wisdom and knowledge

knot_gillty

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:You know what pisses me right off?? When some d1ckhead in a street sweeping truck sticks his head out the window while doing 80kph and harks a massive spit all over my bonnet!!! Then, he looks out the window and tries to do it again!! Mate, your business is advertised on your truck. I know where you park it!! DO NOT SPIT ON MY CRUISER!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:What made it worse was it landed on my Johnno's sticker on the bonnet!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Walkabout

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:You know what pisses me right off?? When some d1ckhead in a street sweeping truck sticks his head out the window while doing 80kph and harks a massive spit all over my bonnet!!! Then, he looks out the window and tries to do it again!! Mate, your business is advertised on your truck. I know where you park it!! DO NOT SPIT ON MY CRUISER!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:What made it worse was it landed on my Johnno's sticker on the bonnet!!!:mad::mad::mad:

That sux Gilly! sounds like a job for the late night stealth Ninja.