What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

silkwood

This video should be a sticky.
I suggest using those sites to compare the accommodation, but ring to inquire before asking for a discount at reception.
That's exactly what I always do. I tell everyone I know to do the same. I encourage all of you to tell your friends and colleagues. I find this a disgraceful aspect of a free-market economy.

Albynsw

It's no secret that I don't trust or like rich people or corporations. However, if I win Lotto, then I may modify my stance on the issue.
Of course when you win lotto you will automatically become unlikeable and untrustworthy, more so because you won it and didn’t work for it.
Why risk submitting yourself to such a miserable outcome buying a ticket?

Bomber2012

WCMO , Bought a chook to roast for dinner tonight , flip the chook over to read the cooking instructions ... FFS you need microscopic eyes to read it , who the hell can read those instructions the print is so fine . Bloody ridiculous . :mad::mad::mad:

dno67

WCMO , Bought a chook to roast for dinner tonight , flip the chook over to read the cooking instructions ... FFS you need microscopic eyes to read it , who the hell can read those instructions the print is so fine . Bloody ridiculous . :mad::mad::mad:
Like most receipts and instructions, sh!ts me no end when there's a large white imprinted boarder that could be used to increase the print size.
Tip.
I now take a pic with the phone and zoom in on the pic to read, glasses are just not enough these days.
Camera comes in handy when shopping.

Bomber2012

Like most receipts and instructions, sh!ts me no end when there's a large white imprinted boarder that could be used to increase the print size.
Tip.
I now take a pic with the phone and zoom in on the pic to read, glasses are just not enough these days.
Exactly Deano , next to the instructions was all the bs in the world on how good Ingham chickens are.....that no one reads .

Albynsw

Tip.

Haha I do the same. My eyesight has been fantastic all my life up to about 6 months ago and I now need reading glasses :(

smitty_r51

Sad, l still got 50/50 vision. Just can't read for sh!t.
Getting older sucks.
Keep saying this to the kids at taekwondo... They don't appreciate how little they hurt, how few aches they have and the fact they can read the rollcall without having to move the paper backwards and forwards to get the damn thing to focus

Keep saying this to the kids at taekwondo... They don't appreciate how little they hurt, how few aches they have and the fact they can read the rollcall without having to move the paper backwards and forwards to get the damn thing to focus
I can't believe the difference between 40 and 50 ... It's only 10 years but I certainly took it for granted...

What pisses me off is useless pricks. First day off yesterday in 2 weeks. Out the door with the boat in tow to go fishing before 4am, got back home at 7pm, to find the entire herd of my neighbours tick covered, ratty cattle in my paddock. Spent till 11pm mustering, my working bitch copped a kick so she’s out of action for a while, rolled my ankle, my backs rooted and despite numerous missed phone calls the useless wanker still hasn’t noticed all of his cattle are gone, bothered to return my calls, or drive a kilometre down the road to run his cattle back up the road

mikehzz

:D:D:D:D
The good folk from Brisbane whining about the protesters disrupting there lives .
They voted in the Government that supports the views of the protesters o_O
Your logic is screwed. Acknowledging that the climate is changing doesn't in any way imply you support disruptive protests. There's a real correlation between rising global temperatures and a corresponding drop in the number of active pirates raiding the high seas. Screwed logic would suggest we encourage people to take up pirating to cool the world down again. Nonsense.

03hilux

4x4 Earth Contributer

Do you remember the good ol' days when you called your knees left and right, unlike after 30 they became the good one and the bad one