Change background image

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ChallengeLee, Jul 18, 2009.

1. hiluxdriver

hiluxdriver Well-Known Member

11 do tough work jeans at the safety shops.

2. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

11 what ? O Clock ?

3. hiluxdriver

Spooner likes this.
  4. Spooner

Have you used them ? Same price as dumbed down Yakka's ???

5. hiluxdriver

Yeah I've got about 3 pairs of stretch Jean's I've had for about 2 years, bought another 3 this year as the older ones are getting on a bit. They did some hard time on a station but now do easy time in a truck. I don't like heavy drill pants anymore as my nuts feel like they're cooking. These jeans feel good a don't choke the dangle berries

dno67 likes this.
  6. Albynsw

Albynsw Well-Known Member

Just ordering a couple of King Gee pants today , yes the quality is not the same

Spooner likes this.
  7. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

I wear there shirts and totally agree mate.
    A lot of the tradies and concretors are wear FXD gear now, not sure what it's like but it is very popular.

Spooner likes this.
  8. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

I just go the cheapo stretch jeans from harris scarf, $30.00 a pair and get about a year and a half or two out of a pair.

Spooner likes this.
  9. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

I still buy Yakka but have noticed their not what they used to be .

Spooner likes this.
  10. barcher

barcher Well-Known Member

The last Yakka duds I got the pockets were cut the wrong way, every time you sat down all my loose change would end up on the floor.

Spooner likes this.
  11. Spooner

But I bet your mobile phone didn't fall out lol , thats more important these days :rolleyes:

barcher likes this.
  12. ROXY

ROXY Active Member

FXD work wear for me. Very comfy. Last we'll also. There work shorts are good length in the legs for me.

13. BonZa

BonZa Member

as far as I know King Gee and Yakka are owned by the same mob, a division of Wesfarmers
    quality isn't the same but at least they are better than Bisley

14. Spooner

Dumb arse of the week award goes to me.
    Left the windows half down the other day in the heat. When I got back in I couldn't get the passenger side to go back up. Had a storm coming and spent a couple of hours checking fuses and pulling things apart.
    Ended up covering the door with plastic so it didn't get drenched inside. Went to local mechanic. Your power regulator is stuffed. They #@&! Up all the time. Ordered a new one.
    The next day I noticed a small button down near my arm rest. I never really noticed it. Thought it was a inside door lock. Pushed it anyway and presto , window goes up and down.
    Nice work dickhead. Must have knocked it with my elbow when I got in.
    Egg on face all round lol :)

typhoeus, Bomber2012, Choook and 8 others like this.