What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Albynsw

Just thinking about it. Is the problem with this sort of behaviour lack of education?
Because if they thought what they were doing was wrong they wouldn’t be posting it up

Bomber2012

Just thinking about it. Is the problem with this sort of behaviour lack of education?
Because if they thought what they were doing was wrong they wouldn’t be posting it up
Yeah , lack of education , don't give a shit , funny thing is the blokes ripping the shit out of that grass area aren't that young . you'd think they would know better .

GaryM

Bomber, it will be in your cache files somewhere. if you know what time you viewed it, it will narrow down finding it.

if you use FF, folder is something like (Win 7) C:\Users\your account name\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\series of letters ornumbers.default\cache2\entries

All you need to do is locate the browsers cache files, hunt down large enough files, and open them with a web browser, open until you find it.

similar enough means with exploder and chrome I would think.

Last edited:

callmejoe

Well if it has been taken down/removed all of a sudden.
I could only imagen someone on here knows, knew, or worse case "involved" ?
Just a wild guess though.
But hey if you are reading this topic how about telling or forwarding on a msg from the 4wding community that we have had enough of that crap. That exact behavior is what give us a VERY bad name and just feeds the tree hugging community to have us ALL banned from something we all love so much...
So GROW UP

Joe

Albynsw

I'll just correct that, its not the tree hugging community that bans anything, its the people who pay the bills for damages done or rubbish that has to be removed. Economics 101.

Yep fair call
Most of the closed tracks in central Australia are closed by the pastoralists as they are sick of dickheads stuffing up their tracks

GaryM

Well if it has been taken down/removed all of a sudden.
I could only imagen someone on here knows, knew, or worse case "involved" ?
Just a wild guess though.
But hey if you are reading this topic how about telling or forwarding on a msg from the 4wding community that we have had enough of that crap. That exact behavior is what give us a VERY bad name and just feeds the tree hugging community to have us ALL banned from something we all love so much...
So GROW UP

Joe
A tad paranoid ... members from here, were commenting on the video, on youtube. They posted as much in the thread.

If you viewed it, theres likely a copy in your PCs cache you could still access, post, forward etc if you really want to do something about it

dno67

They would have received an email notifying them that someone had
commented on there hosted video.