What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

devo73

Banned
The beer didn't travel well or the news that no one here drinks the stuff that's why we send it OS

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

03GV

People who do not pull into slip lanes at the entry point, they indicate, slow down but dont pull in till halfway down or later or even worse stay half in half out!:mad:

muc the truck

Bloody Smokers :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

that toss lit smokes out the car window and it goes up your sleeve on a bike behind them and there reactions wen you give it back to them only you place it still burning on there back seat when there stoped at the traffic lights. for some reason they get very aggressive and I don't like that.

prawns

that toss lit smokes out the car window and it goes up your sleeve on a bike behind them and there reactions wen you give it back to them only you place it still burning on there back seat when there stoped at the traffic lights. for some reason they get very aggressive and I don't like that.

Yeah i dont bother throwing them back anymore muc - after removing the burning butt from my elbow/neck/helmet area I generally overtake them at speed with my left foot out at the same level as their colour coded side mirror....... :D

hiluxdriver

I never had one go up my sleeve, I'm sure that would be very unpleasant. Have had drivers spit and flick cigs at me as I lane split though. I just bend their side mirros back as I go past when they do it.

ChallengeLee

When you've collected wood for the campfire and realise you've left your bow saw in the back shed at home and your new axe is as blunt as your sense of humour.

Sent from my smartphone via tapatalk and the wonder of blondness :0)

devo73

Banned
The automated tapatalk shit at the bottom of my posts when I don't even own a GT-I9505??

prawns

The automated tapatalk shit at the bottom of my posts when I don't even own a GT-I9505??

:D Why not turn it off then? It's a setting in tapatalk mate :)

Main page of tapatalk---->click the menu button---->click settings------>scroll down to tapatalk signature (can be customised or set to none)

Last edited:

goldrush

Yeah i dont bother throwing them back anymore muc - after removing the burning butt from my elbow/neck/helmet area I generally overtake them at speed with my left foot out at the same level as their colour coded side mirror....... :D

Been there. Done that. Left hand extended with middle finger pointing skywards was my way of waving a greeting to them at the same time.

muc the truck

Waiting for the tv to change channels . all the old rotary dial even the modern push button analogue tvs would snap instantly on to the next channel and you could channell surf the advertisements now it takes about the same time to watch the blood advertisements as it does to flick a couple of channels .

deptford

Rubbish.

Once again im a bit p&&sed off about people leaving rubbish in the bush. I cleaned up and took home a bag and a half of garbage today. Was'nt happy at all, I can think of better things to do when out bush. :mad:

Swaggie

Once again im a bit p&&sed off about people leaving rubbish in the bush. I cleaned up and took home a bag and a half of garbage today. Was'nt happy at all, I can think of better things to do when out bush. :mad:

Mate you'd think with internet awareness etc the issue should be getting a bit better,i bought out half a bag myself from one campsite..Mostly Cans and Glass and it p!sses me off no end too....

they should make a law if a ranger comes up to a fire place and its full of crap its yours even if it isn't,you take the spot you clean it,is it fair ????? of course its not but i clean it anyway so it wont make a difference to me,and make it a min 1000 buck fine too,eventually areas will become nice and clean again hopefully

ChallengeLee

3 days into our working year and our usual suspects at work have started their petty rumours and stickynoses into things that are of no concern to them....gees women can be such bi*ches.
Time to take the tougher stance this year....no more nice Miss Lisa l think.

cloughcarib

3 days into our working year and our usual suspects at work have started their petty rumours and stickynoses into things that are of no concern to them....gees women can be such bi*ches.
Time to take the tougher stance this year....no more nice Miss Lisa l think.

Lee, the two times I've met you, one of the things I appreciated most was the lack of care you had in the opinions of others in regard to their opinions of you.

profoto

Do we work in the same place?
I have two of them and they can be such a disruptable PITA, things could run so smoothly if it wasn't for the BS they start and keep going.
Placating other staff takes up so much of my time and the bloody union backs them up when it comes to disciplinary measures by stepping in and wanting meetings etc.

chriso of penrit

People that stop at roundabouts for no reason to give way to no one or the car on the right 20 mtrs away or cant tell what an indicator is and stop for ppl turning left.
first on or entering has right of way!!!! Not person on right or not even there yet.

03hilux

Why do drivers slam on and act surprised when they come to the end of a road at a T intersection, and they have to stop because there is a car coming?

Twice today I had a car lock up at the end of a street because they weren't expecting me to be wizzing by at 80km/h in an 80 zone.