What’s with the toilet paper thing ? Again ?

Triton14

Some people's limited mind capacity seems to make them think if I have enough toilet paper I can be prepared for anything & see out the pandemic when any good survivalist will realise that toilet.paper is only good for one thing while you can build just about anything out of the same amount of rolls of duct tape :p

Chatty

Some people's limited mind capacity seems to make them think if I have enough toilet paper I can be prepared for anything & see out the pandemic when any good survivalist will realise that toilet.paper is only good for one thing while you can build just about anything out of the same amount of rolls of duct tape :p
I thought the duct tape bridge was even better.
But, let me see you wipe your backside with duct tape...

John U

Maybe one other thing. You can use toilet paper to start a fire if you can't find any tinder. Actually now that I think of it, you can pack a bit in behind the rim of your Akubra to make it fit if it's a bit big. Always better, in both circumstances, if you use the unused stuff.

Chatty

Maybe one other thing. You can use toilet paper to start a fire if you can't find any tinder. Actually now that I think of it, you can pack a bit in behind the rim of your Akubra to make it fit if it's a bit big. Always better, in both circumstances, if you use the unused stuff.
Oh, I don't know. I know a few people who could use a bit extra of the brown stuff to add to the brown stuff they already use for brains...

dabbler

The crazy thing is that SA is only locking down for six days. I mean, how much toilet paper can a person use in that time? I would be more worried about my stocks of chocolate and cordial!
No different to the mad stockpiling of food at Christmas, New Year and Easter. Not celebration food, everyday stuff in case someone loses the keys to the supermarket doors.

Personally, I blame people.