Weekend Trip

MissMel

Ok i havnt been able to come out much with everyone due to work but i have decied to take the weekend of the 6th and 7th of Feb off. Jaz has that weekend off to. Would love to orgainse a trip away somewhere and am open to any sugestions to where we can go. I really miss catching up with you all. Please let me know if u are in and any idea as to where we can go.

We ARE NOW GOING TO Yarramalong Camping and Outdoor Recreational Centre | Home, NEED TO GET NAMES OF WHO IS GOING NOW THE LIST SO FAR IS:

Me
kiwijaz
Big wrig and the Ipod
KT
Jacky (aka Dish *****)
Pauly16 and the Mrs

Last edited:

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Janet and myself would be interested on Sunday as we are at a Birthday party. I would like to do Condamine Gorge if you want something close, Shaw's Pocket road

kiwijaz

we will prob stay till the monday if anyone else wants to stay the extra day. Didn't quite understand what u were meaning Brian are u coming on the saturday or just coming for the day on Sunday??

We understand Yobbo, You will busy with the little mini Yobbo.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Saturday is out as there is a party we are attending so we should be able to make Sunday depending where you are going

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
There is a prior engagement we have in Feb but not sure what date it is. i'll find out but and if that weekend is clear we'll be there.

kiwijaz

Yea we are still right to go not sure where we will go yet come on who else wants to come for a laugh and few drinks followed by a laugh and a few more drinks?

kiwijaz

Bigriggin is a nice camping site but the 4wding is not that great, Or we could go to Sandy Creek that was really nice and the 4wding is better and the facilities are great too. Oh and the swimin ole is great too when u go there u will understand why i have written it that way

croozza

Bigriggin is a nice camping site but the 4wding is not that great, Or we could go to Sandy Creek that was really nice and the 4wding is better and the facilities are great too. Oh and the swimin ole is great too when u go there u will understand why i have written it that way

I hear that main range national park is good, and there is a 4wd park in it too, just cant remember what the park is called.

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
I've heard its pretty good. now there is a place to check out. not too far away and might be able to break something on the tracks too :) what do you reckon Jaz?

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
It was fun and many people enjoyed ourselves. We had to fix a Ford Maverick so it would engage 4wd but besides that all was great. I would highly recommend the place

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
2 camping grounds but the one closest to the road is well set up. The lads from Parklands 4x4 social club stayed there and were extremely happy. The toilet and showers are all near by.

[YOUTUBE]67l95g_rN74[/YOUTUBE]

This one is the track beside the camp ground

[YOUTUBE]UbC5vCvQyxc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]odqegFPy4vo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PVdwxNQuC4U[/YOUTUBE]