Water Crossings

Toby1Kenobi

What’s everyone’s favourite water crossing?

Attachments

• IMG_2753.jpeg
    IMG_2753.jpeg
    932.4 KB · Views: 46

cam04

The City of gold coast n surrounds ;) right now
I spent Boxing Day tarping a mates place at Wongawallan. They had major damage. Now this morning their only bridge into the place is stuffed. They have copped a beating.

naydo

Is that the wongawallan creek bridge?Not a small bridge by any stretch, a lot of landslips happen down that way too. Hope everyone is ok pets included. I had family staying at burleigh heads near where the crane snapped in 2. They were more than a little concerned to say the least. Sorry toby1 i think swaggie has a favourite water crossing

cam04

Is that the wongawallan creek bridge?Not a small bridge by any stretch, a lot of landslips happen down that way too. Hope everyone is ok pets included. I had family staying at burleigh heads near where the crane snapped in 2. They were more than a little concerned to say the least. Sorry toby1 i think swaggie has a favourite water crossing
That’s the one. It will go under again today.

IMG_5656.jpeg

naydo

Is that power lines across road or are you trying to straighten out the asphalt with a winch rope?
I think all the lanolin i sprayed undercarriage on the ute has definately washed off over the holiday break. Starting up in bundaberg (watching lightning crack over canefields) and following the rainfall system down to the coast. A few ify crossings with fast flowing water over causeway on the way down the but could see road line markings through the water.

cam04

Is that power lines across road or are you trying to straighten out the asphalt with a winch rope?
I think all the lanolin i sprayed undercarriage on the ute has definately washed off over the holiday break. Starting up in bundaberg (watching lightning crack over canefields) and following the rainfall system down to the coast. A few ify crossings with fast flowing water over causeway on the way down the but could see road line markings through the water.
That’s the power lines still from the Xmas night tornado.

I’m all good @Albynsw, sitting at the parents place in Hervey Bay ticking off a huge to do list they saved up for me. Lucky they can cook and have a decent cellar. Put a dent in his 2020 domaine naturaliste rebus cab sav last night.

Last edited: