Watagans

Luthy

Sooooooo its been awhile since my last outing and have got an itch that needs to be scratched so just putting out some feelers to see if anyone wants to go for a day trip or an overnighter to either the Watagans or Ourimbah SF for a lil drive. Or anywhere else really.......

Luthy

nitrobrent

Sooooooo its been awhile since my last outing and have got an itch that needs to be scratched so just putting out some feelers to see if anyone wants to go for a day trip or an overnighter to either the Watagans or Ourimbah SF for a lil drive. Or anywhere else really.......

Luthy
Seems everyones is waiting for the tracks to be closed , then they will want to wheel.

Hendo75

Luthy
I'd be up for it for sure but I'm off to Victoria next month and need to save penny's

nitrobrent

Screenshot_2016-10-16-19-55-06.png

GrantWC

I would be keen to go. Any ideas on dates so far?
Any ideas on a camp spot away from the main areas that has access to a flowing creek etc?
I have a stock Triton so nothing to wild