Watagans deforested

OGJON

went up the Wattos on sunday & was confronted by a rather sad scene :eek: loggers have wiped heaps of trees out & have graded lots of tracks & to top it off a lot of the side tracks have been gated :(

yes I know this has been happening for quite a while but the amount of damage that they've caused is beyond a joke :mad:

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
went up the Wattos on sunday & was confronted by a rather sad scene :eek: loggers have wiped heaps of trees out & have graded lots of tracks & to top it off a lot of the side tracks have been gated :(

yes I know this has been happening for quite a while but the amount of damage that they've caused is beyond a joke :mad:

Hi OGJON,Are the gates just around near the Pines or all over the Wattos.

OGJON

Hi OGJON,Are the gates just around near the Pines or all over the Wattos.

most of the good 4wd tracks have been gated & or graded
like slippery rock, hell hill, bowmans, tindog
creek rd, farrells, o'brians & several other are still open but have been graded

RKD

what about up prickley ridge rd, there's still heaps of sidetracks there unless those got gated too

OGJON

what about up prickley ridge rd, there's still heaps of sidetracks there unless those got gated too

nah they ain't been touched some of these one actually lead to the access tracks for the farms

don't know if they've touched the dooralong area @ all I hope not as there's some good rock crawling for buggies in that area if you know where to look ;)

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Not good, I was planning to head down there and do them later this year, would be good to keep everyone up to date