WALHALLA TRIP: 22-24 Nov

Lil_Miss

Hey everyone, thinking of leading a trip next weekend to Walhalla for anyone who is interested in coming.

Base camp will be at O'Tooles from Friday night then we plan to hit the tracks Saturday morning. We will be looking to do a medium to hard run, so a lift kit and muddies or aggressive all terrains are a minimum requirement. Bringing your own recovery gear is also a given.

The tracks we are planning to do include; army, white star, s track, toomstar, toombon, fultons, trig track and possibly deep creek 1 & 4 on Sunday.

Sunday we will only do a couple of tracks so everyone can head home at a reasonable time.

If you are interested in coming or have some suggestions for tracks, feel free to put your hand up :D

Lil :)

allanmac

4x4 Earth Contributer
Would love to come Erin, but am working every weekend until 8th Dec at this stage...:mad:. Am sure you will get quite a few starters for this trip.

BTW, I think Trig Track is closed until the end of November. It is one of the few tracks up there that closes early & opens late.

Lil_Miss

Would love to come Erin, but am working every weekend until 8th Dec at this stage...:mad:. Am sure you will get quite a few starters for this trip.

BTW, I think Trig Track is closed until the end of November. It is one of the few tracks up there that closes early & opens late.

Yeah I remembered you were busy with work :( we will definitely catch up for another trip when ur free again!

I didn't know about Trig track... Thanks for the heads up.

allanmac

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yeah I remembered you were busy with work :( we will definitely catch up for another trip when ur free again!

I didn't know about Trig track... Thanks for the heads up.

No probs Erin; hope to catch up with you & Digger soon. BTW, Matt's car is close to being back on the road, so we may head up to Tallarook for a 'easy' run to make sure everything is working ok sometime in December hopefully.

PK Kitchens

I've got another Navrun that weekend. But have fun guys.

At least I don't have to cancel and make you hate me so digger can pull off he's master plan with you lol.

PK

Lil_Miss

No probs Erin; hope to catch up with you & Digger soon. BTW, Matt's car is close to being back on the road, so we may head up to Tallarook for a 'easy' run to make sure everything is working ok sometime in December hopefully.

I'm glad to hear that Matt's almost back on track....

Let us know when ur heading out again :)

cptmud

I would be interested in coming, but have to see if the cruiser is back on the road, and if the tracks are reopened by then. Trigg track is still closed as a seasonal closure, and most others are still legally closed due to the fires. no signs are up as most have been torn down.
Public Access Map

discomatt

Hi Lill and digger, would love to get out with you guys again, if you will have me:rolleyes:

finally fixed all the damage to the disco, what a mission, the list of parts is as long as my arm:eek:
certainly did a good job on it:eek::rolleyes::eek:

maybe not for this trip, I want to get plenty of km on the car before I go bush again just to make sure its all good, will let you know closer to the date

Cheers Matt

Lil_Miss

Hi Lill and digger, would love to get out with you guys again, if you will have me:rolleyes:

finally fixed all the damage to the disco, what a mission, the list of parts is as long as my arm:eek:
certainly did a good job on it:eek::rolleyes::eek:

maybe not for this trip, I want to get plenty of km on the car before I go bush again just to make sure its all good, will let you know closer to the date

Cheers Matt

We would love to catch up again and happy to have u on another trip!! Lol

U can always take the disco out tomorrow for a trial run... Then u can come next week :D

Lil_Miss

I would be interested in coming, but have to see if the cruiser is back on the road, and if the tracks are reopened by then. Trigg track is still closed as a seasonal closure, and most others are still legally closed due to the fires. no signs are up as most have been torn down.
Public Access Map

Fingers crossed u get the cruiser fixed :)

We'll only be doing the tracks which are open but thanks for the heads up

Cool.... We'll be on the tracks early Saturday :). Let me know for sure if ur coming :D

Yep definitely coming, been meaning to do walhalla for a while now!

Looking at the map it would be super keen to try do this in a day trip, i'll be staying friday and saturday night also.

Lil_Miss

Yep definitely coming, been meaning to do walhalla for a while now!

Looking at the map it would be super keen to try do this in a day trip, i'll be staying friday and saturday night also.

Great that ur coming!!

The tracks will be spread over Saturday and Sunday so won't do all in one day lol

matthewperk

Cool.... We'll be on the tracks early Saturday :). Let me know for sure if ur coming :D

Hey Lil,

I'm pretty keen for a run as well :D Just got my lift kit fitted so I'm keen to get out on the track with it!

I don't think I'll be able to stick around Saturday night/Sunday, but I'd def be keen to head down Friday night and have a play on Saturday :D