VIDEO: How to do a basic service on a TD42 Patrol

aidanmair

Time to service the Patrol has come around again so I thought this time I would set the camera up.

In this video I change over the engine oil, oil filters, fuel filter and check my air filter.

Definitely a job anyone could have a go at in their shed to save a bit of money. Hopefully it helps someone out!

Barra GU

Haha .....how

My wife has a serious on lime shopping addiction so i end up with way too much cardboard throw in recycle. So i always make a fire weekly at my joint to do burn offs for old work paper work, cardboard and timber.

I just throw a bit of oil over the lot and wooshka!

Bomber2012

My wife has a serious on lime shopping addiction so i end up with way too much cardboard throw in recycle. So i always make a fire weekly at my joint to do burn offs for old work paper work, cardboard and timber.

I just throw a bit of oil over the lot and wooshka!
Thats a lot of oil

Bomber2012

I must check at my local tip , would be a lot happier doing my own servicing again , thanks for the tips gents .

dno67

If you can store a large volume, there mobs that will come and pick it up for free. Minimum amount used to be 1000 ltr, most guys with trucks use one of those 1000 ltr
caged pallet tanks, you can buy them for $50-$100. They come and pump them out.