Victorian Xmas drinks

Bomber2012

Just putting it out there to see who is interested in catching up for a weekend camp for Xmas drinks , after a shithouse year all Vics had to endure it would be nice to let your hair down and “get on the beers” . I’m open to anywhere but as a suggestion maybe Running Creek on the Howqua could be a good meeting spot , dates are always difficult and I know it’s close to Xmas but would the 5th and 6th of December suit ? I’m flexible with any arrangements but would be awesome to catch up and boot 2020 out the door .

As always all are welcome .

Last edited:

denk

id likely be keen to meet new people especially fourby enthusiasts. Having moved down here not long ago and with lockdown, have met f-all people so keen to get out and do new stuff. Maybe find someone keen for a decent high country trip in a few months.

Bomber2012

id likely be keen to meet new people especially fourby enthusiasts. Having moved down here not long ago and with lockdown, have met f-all people so keen to get out and do new stuff. Maybe find someone keen for a decent high country trip in a few months.
Be great to catch up for a trip @denk , theres some awesome crew on this site I’ve been away with many times .
Will keep this thread active and if anyone is keen post it up here , maybe we could organise a February trip .

denk

Be great to catch up for a trip @denk , theres some awesome crew on this site I’ve been away with many times .
Will keep this thread active and if anyone is keen post it up here , maybe we could organise a February trip .
that's great! very keen for a trip away definitely after Jan as I have a few minor upgrades I need to get onto.

Lost1?

Will keep an eye on this thread. An early Feb trip in the HC would be a good start to the year.

denk

Not quite early Feb anymore, but Im looking at a VHC trip next week for 2-3 days. Anyone interested? I was looking at going in via Mansfield and doing a loop down through Wonnangatta station, doing Billy Goats, Dargo and back up through South Basalt Knob and do Blue Rag etc

discomatt

Not from me, just had 2 weeks away and heading up to Walhalla in a few weeks, post a trip on 4wdtrip.com and you will get some takers