Vic Gathering Sponsors

Croozer

Hi all,
We have some great supporters for the annual Vic gathering at O'Tooles in November.
At the moment we are open to other sponsors to pitch in and showcase there products. I will be at Melbourne 4x4show in August and have a few meetings already set up to talk to some new sponsors with some really exciting ones on the list.
So if your a company or know one that wants great exposure at this amazing event. Let me know and I will see what we can get organized. :):):)

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Go for it mate, check out our SA meet thread to pick up some more possibles.
Sponsors and prizes are great to get to hand out, just need a few comps then to provide an outlet to give these out.
We also gather as much for the kids as possible, trying to get suitable things to ensure each child attending gets something to take home.
Have even managed to get prizes for each vehicle in attendance at one meet, the biggest one to date at Bendleby in 2014 !

Chriso100

Hey Croozer.
Your Local Tyre Truck is happy to be involved here. Would a $100 cashback offer help in the raffle? As a mobile tyre sevice local to the Mornington Peninsula, I would be happy to travel as far as an hour to help the winner. Let me know what you think.
www.yourlocaltyretruck.com.au
Chriso