Vic gathering 2016??

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
So can i lock those dates in for booking annual leave ??

Fantastic choice of location.

Don't forget a little before and after :)
Too far to go for a weekender !!

Be good to get a confirmation on dates soon, and see if it'll work ok this year.
Last years was a Thurs to Mon inclusive, hope it is similar this time as there should be ample driving in the immediate area for a few days at least.

Croozer

Be good to get a confirmation on dates soon, and see if it'll work ok this year.
Last years was a Thurs to Mon inclusive, hope it is similar this time as there should be ample driving in the immediate area for a few days at least.
Yeah mate we normally get there early and drag it out

oyamum

So, unofficially, the gathering will be around the weekend of the 12th - 13th November this year, any later and it gets overtaken by christmas and chrissy parties and it will be happening at Sheepyard Flat inthe Howqua/Mt Buller region.

Those dates work for me.... I can't wait :)

Last edited:

Grumpy

Remember Les some members arrive as early as the Tuesday before and leave on the following Monday making it possible to be nearly a full week of high country adventure for those traveling.

coolumbla

i will be a definite possible those dates , its only 4 hours from home so can do a weekend trip
will have been on a month long holiday with mrs , she will be glad to get rid of me!

richardlnsw

It is may daughter's year 12 formal on Tuesday 8th so those dates you have mentioned Brian might just give me a chance to convince SWMBO to come with me. At least if she comes along I wont miss her birthday again!!!