U gotta see this!!!

Sharky

Check out this self recovery lesson......:D
YouTube - Nissan Patrol hill climb

This is wot too much money makes u do...
YouTube - Nissan Patrol turbo Dubai

Patrol vs Lamborghini........hell yeah!
YouTube - Nissan Patrol Turbo vs Lamborghini Murcielago

I nearly wet myself laughing at this 1. This is wot happens when u have mates u can't trust.
YouTube - 4x4 desert

Somehow I found this too........worth a quick look...
YouTube - Dj Martin from estonia mixed song - Bemmi Kummid

Hilux.....UNBREAKABLE
YouTube - Super Stunt

Can u do this?
YouTube - H1 HUMMER CLIMBING NEAR VERTICAL WALL - EXTREME HUMMER 4WD

Last edited:

Patriot

Administrator
Sitting in the back of a ute going over that jump - a recipe for disaster. That is freaking hilarious!!!!

James

grit

I think I have seen just about every 4wd video on you-tube at-least once. A legacy of not (until now) having access to 4wdtv. Its always interesting to see just how far (past that point of no-return) some will go in an attempt to impress.

grit

Its always more fun in 2wd, & some of those guys showed that just having the backs locked is a great alternative.

Sharky

Yeah..........WAAAAAAY TOO much money & nothing better to do. When your Dad is a sheek, & u r born into a wealthy (read: rediculaously rich) family, this is what u do.
There r SO many accidents & even more near misses. It's as if they don't even care. I would have thought a little resect for life & limb would dictate a necessity for safety & caution. I guess money doesn't buy brains hey?! But it does buy 500HP, 7000rpm & a 400ci chev conversion for a patrol, not to mention the other mods. And to think..........these are only their off rd toys. What else do they have in daddy's garage?

Patriot

Administrator
Hey BEK,

That is freaking awesome! That guy really really wanted to crossig that river and the Zook just kept on going. Absolutely hilarious.

James

grit

I've had water over the bonnet a few times, but never just let it flow in like that. Can't begin to imagine the damage bill (instrument panel, upholstery, etc.) & all for a bit of a laugh. Well it worked... got me laffin' :D