Tyre Rotation Diagonally or Just Front to Rear - What's your Thoughts??

rob_macca67

Tyre Rotation?
That's easy when going in a forward direction the one's on the passengers side go anti-clockwise and the one's on the drivers side rotate clock-wise!
It not rocket science guys, honestly! :D
I think it was more to the point of is there an advantage in rotating diagonally vs just same side Front to Rear... Tyre rotation is fairly obvious to everyone I would assume if u want to get the most out of your tyres but Front to Rear vs Diagonally - is there a real benefit in that as most times the tyre noise increases with diagonal rotation(this is with the assumption that your wheel alignment/balance is good).... Just curious..

dabbler

I think it was more to the point of is there an advantage in rotating diagonally vs just same side Front to Rear... Tyre rotation is fairly obvious to everyone I would assume if u want to get the most out of your tyres but Front to Rear vs Diagonally - is there a real benefit in that as most times the tyre noise increases with diagonal rotation(this is with the assumption that your wheel alignment/balance is good).... Just curious..
Kawoosh