Tuff Truck 2012

PAJ

Anyone going? I will be there supporting Team Nav AND drinking AndyJims Beers beqcause the PAJ will make it :p

Team Nav | TTC2012 | Tuff Truck Challenge
P4100757.jpg

croozza

Been to many TT events, and they are just getting worse every year to a point that I will not go anymore, this is because you end up with either your gear pinched, cans of beer thrown at you from drunks, people driving fast through campsites, people thowing gas cylinders onto campfires so your up all night waiting for a gas bottle to come crashing down ontop of you. It is just too dangerous.

1 red gu

ha
the last time i went up i saw a bunch of guys throwing cans of bake beans in the fire and they were betting each other to see who would stand next to the fire the longest before the can would blow:confused::eek::confused:
silly stuff

PAJ

Been to many TT events, and they are just getting worse every year to a point that I will not go anymore, this is because you end up with either your gear pinched, cans of beer thrown at you from drunks, people driving fast through campsites, people thowing gas cylinders onto campfires so your up all night waiting for a gas bottle to come crashing down ontop of you. It is just too dangerous.

ha
the last time i went up i saw a bunch of guys throwing cans of bake beans in the fire and they were betting each other to see who would stand next to the fire the longest before the can would blow:confused::eek::confused:
silly stuff

When Pete Antanuc took over last year there was a massive improvement, there weren't as many dickheads as previous years. Pete is now aminig at the family market. As with anything you will have some guys who are just farkwits and you will never get rid of them but at least they are being minimised.

Jack, yeah going good will get there eventually :rolleyes:

hippo_racing

will be there, me and some good mates, will be my first time there, so hope all that crap as mentioned before dosnt spoil it :(

PAJ

From the TT facebook, should be an awesome weekend with lots of rigs.

NOMINATION UPDATE... Who is in????
After receiving almost 70 Nominations for this years event, we have had a small number of withdrawals, our competition managers have decided that they will run all teams in this years event providing they comply to the rules and regulations. Should be 62-65 teams in total. Best of luck to all Teams! Less than 7 weeks away!;-)
Regards
TT Management

xjmitch

Went last year for the first time.And will not go back.Too many young co#ksuckers who can,t handle their drink and spoil it.All the toilets overflowed,organizers try to fit to many ppl in and campsites arn,t available for all ppl.

raven ute

i went for the first time last year and had an absolute ball, camped int eh family area and had plenty of room and if your smart you use the showers while the mud run is on when they are clean and the toilets at 6am just after the cleaners have done them aswell.

i managed ot buy the first online ticket this year and will be first at the gate i cant wait to spend the weekend out there

xjmitch

It was,nt a case of just cleaning the toilets,they were completly overflowed,the tanks underneath were full,