Trout Season

Neddysmith

Oh and I forgot apart from the trout and gold I want to catch my first freshwater cray, not sure if I'll eat it knowing an average size takes about 80 years to grow.

Gonna have a busy year, might have to invest in some dynomite for all three. .lol

I know there are some up at Big River, caught one with with my hands with a mate, not sure where else they are....

Swaggie

I know there are some up at Big River, caught one with with my hands with a mate, not sure where else they are....

Kool mate, you can come on my next trip, I'll leave the rods and bait at home. :p:):)

Ive have a few spots I know have trout, fresh crays etc etc, actually saw a juvenile on a river crossing, someone who crossed it earlier had run over the body, obviously enough to kill it, but there a great looking crustacean,, but I am not posting it on here.lol

dno67

I've got a nice little creek I walk and have never come home without throwing something back not to
mention standing on the bank watching the crays fighting for territory or having to put the odd one back in the water to make sure the poor little bugger didn't end up going home before reaching a legal size. You don't have to travel far to enjoy yourself, most people can't see the forest because of the trees.

Neddysmith

So how is everyone going on the trout this season, anyone had any good catches?

I am looking at heading out for the last weekend in Oct so will hopefully get some good conditions.

deptford

Have been out a little bit here and there. But not much to talk about. Have found a few new fishing holes I would like to try out.:D