Zamunda

When we told friends that Coober Pedy was one of the places we will be visiting many said: "why do you want to spend three days in that dusty place?!". Well, we have never been known to listen to others so off we went. Yes, it was a dusty town, but there was so much see and experience. It is the character of a place that's more important.

Hope you enjoy Part 2 of my video series.

Thanks for watching.
Duncan
www.overlandjournals.com

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Duncan. I reckon you are a bit of a Youtube ( whatever buff). My opinion from watching your Channel? if that's the right word?
Question..... questions....
I know if someone watches a particular video on your channel ( like me), like the outback loop No 2. and you get a hit ( maybe one of a million hits:eek:.) ..... does that apply or record as a hit, even if you watch only a part of it?
Secondly, if I download your movie ( I am doing that) so that many of my family and friends can watch on my TV do you get some kind of recognition? , like hits or whatever?
Anyway, I am looking forward to your second film and don't forget, if you are ever down this way, you could use me as some kind of prop :rolleyes: in your video.:D.
Keep them coming :).
Cheers.

Aza013

Keep them coming.
As I'm watching them I'm reliving my trip I did in January.
Top work, they make me want to do the trip again :)

Maxy

Hi Zamunda I will be in that area in August. Thanks for the info I'll get out to the Break aways one arvo. Great video.
Cheers Craig

Zamunda

Hey Duncan. I reckon you are a bit of a Youtube ( whatever buff). My opinion from watching your Channel? if that's the right word?
Question..... questions....
I know if someone watches a particular video on your channel ( like me), like the outback loop No 2. and you get a hit ( maybe one of a million hits:eek:.) ..... does that apply or record as a hit, even if you watch only a part of it?
Secondly, if I download your movie ( I am doing that) so that many of my family and friends can watch on my TV do you get some kind of recognition? , like hits or whatever?
Anyway, I am looking forward to your second film and don't forget, if you are ever down this way, you could use me as some kind of prop :rolleyes: in your video.:D.
Keep them coming :).
Cheers.

@Aza013 @ROXY @rogerazz
YouTube Buff :D

YouTube considers a full-length watch as one hit/view. They look at what they term "view length." They also look at the number of subscribers a channel has. According to new Youtube regulations, I need to have a minimum of 1000 subscribers before they consider my channel worthy of being recognised. So all the help is highly appreciated.

No worries about the download. Please tell me what your family thinks as well.

I am trying to make my videos as informative and entertaining as possible without making them too long. I want to keep my videos more cinematic showcasing the beauty of each location in a quick moving pace with a gradual build-up towards the end.

Since this was my first attempt at a series production (and I was not sure how well it would come out) everything (except the drone footage) was captured using my iPhone. I plan to improve on the image quality in my next series.

The best form of support you can give me is to subscribe to my channel, hit the "bell" for notifications, thumbs up and a comment. YouTube considers this interaction when they rank my channel. Also please ask other like-minded friends and family to subscribe to my channel. Sharing on FB is also very helpful.

As for the idea of a prop........I might just do that. I have a few ideas for future content ;)

Thank you for your support. I am loving my video making and the feedback I get from supporters like you is invaluable.

Zamunda

Hi Zamunda I will be in that area in August. Thanks for the info I'll get out to the Break aways one arvo. Great video.
Cheers Craig
If you would like more information please do write to me (duncan@overlandjournals.com). More than happy to share information.