Trip to Morgan, December 12th/13th

SWB026

Hey, just letting everyone know we've got about 4 or 5 rigs (patrols, pajeros and jackeroo) heading up early hours of saturday morning (southern suburbs) for some fun and testing out the latest mods up at morgan, the plan is to camp there the night (enjoy a few drinks) and have a bit more play time after our hangovers are cured on sunday and head home mid arvo.
Our rigs range in mods from basically standard to a patrol with 35's and a 5 inch lift so everyone is welcome no matter what vehicle or skill level, the more the merrier even if you just want to come up for the day.
PM me or just write a reply here, either way let me know if your keen!!!
see you there = )

SWB026

well to be honest, we're really keen to get up there so we're heading off from caltex (junkfood junction) in Reynella at about 5:00am on Saturday morning. We've got 3 vehicles leaving then and meeting one or two more up at Morgan later that arvo.
Would be great if you can make it, let us know or just rock up......

moparcm

well to be honest, we're really keen to get up there so we're heading off from caltex (junkfood junction) in Reynella at about 5:00am on Saturday morning. We've got 3 vehicles leaving then and meeting one or two more up at Morgan later that arvo.
Would be great if you can make it, let us know or just rock up......

ok no worries will see how i am friday night
if i am not there by 5 than prolly wont be goin

Poolman84

I will be going up Sunday Avo if anyone wants to come with me! Leave Smithfield some time 1 or 2 pm. Daylight saving! love it!

moparcm

will probly come up but will be leaving a little bit later thats to early for me.
what chanel will you be on?
i can meet you somewhere in the quarry.

Joshd

The next trip i will be keen, would a stocky Suzuki vitara handle it? dont have a uhf but could get a portable for the a day.
Looking forward to the next trip
thanks josh

Poolman84

The next trip i will be keen, would a stocky Suzuki vitara handle it? dont have a uhf but could get a portable for the a day.
Looking forward to the next trip
thanks josh

Just take it where it goes, if it stops change line or route, Mine goes as far as most, really only got the tyres and slightly better departure angles

Joshd

Oh true, yeah I've tried a some tracks down in the south like behind Mick O'Shea's done all those little ones and ive done all the tracks at the site of lake side leisure park with no troubles at all so I don't mind getting a little dirty and trying anything.
Thanks
Josh

moparcm

was a nice day up there yesty
expected it to be packed out but we were the only ones there.
will post links to videos as soon as they are uploaded.

Chard

4x4 Earth Contributer
Nice vids.At least you had three wheels on the ground. Looks great. Was that a staked tyre on the 60? Were the pressures down, cos I have never seen that happen in there before? I see it didnt take long for the place to dry up. Back to the dust bowl that we all know.
Its all part of fun eh? Im jealous.

Poolman84

Was up there this avo, seen some of the guys that camped on their way home, good fun. Paj looks good mopar, bonnet and tyres! looks like your throwing it round a bit too! Catch ya

soxboy

morgan camp ground/caravan pk is lovely..........treat it as its your own,and u will be welcomed back over and over..........ps,take a ride down the dirt roads around the pipeline........big reds crossin will make u keep a watch out.....lol