Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Finally got around to doing another run. I've been trying to get ahold of the larger 3mx1.5m sheets but been stuffed around so have used smaller sheets. It cost me more to use smaller sheets as I can cut as many on them.
But anyway if anyone is interested they be ready to start shipping out next week potentially 1/3 of this run are already sold.

Cheers Rory

Attachments

Aza013

I’m interested in 2.
What is the going $$$ + shipping to postcode 2233?
I have not got an oven yet but it’s on the list of things lol.

I’m interested in 2.
What is the going $$$ + shipping to postcode 2233?
I have not got an oven yet but it’s on the list of things lol.
G'day mate total including shipping is $67.65

I accept PayPal or bank deposit whichever you prefer pm me if you interested

Cheers Rory

Aza013

Well the oven trays arrived today.
They are very well made,transaction and delivery was fast and trays where very well packed. There was not going to be any chance of damage in transit :):)

Again a big thanks Rory.

Now I just have to get the oven to use the trays lol

Poppa

Bloody hell Rory! Received my oven tray today and really, it is too good to use!
I don't know what I was expecting but certainly not a tray stronger than an armoured car and better quality control than a....well I wish there was a 4WD built with such care.
Thanks Rory

Sorry guys at the moment I have no small trays left. I'll see if I can knock out a few to cover you guys. Usually they're no super popular so I don't carry much stock.

Its best if your after some to pm me as Ill get notified when someone does i hadn't checked this thread as often.

Bambi I'll send you a pm I have large trays in stock

Cheers Rory