Transgenders in sport

Spooner

Eric & Douglas 5.jpeg

CruisingSned

What are people’s thoughts on transgender people competing, particularly at a professional level in the gender they were not born
Cricket Australia have announced that they will allow it.

Is it fair to woman having to play a contact sport against a transgender male?

What are your thoughts on where this is heading

Time to let out your inner phobias.

Blue_haired_man

8ED7CDFF-19E6-4968-A1CA-D6C2B8CED6FA.jpeg

This is the actual propaganda being dished our by these social justice warriors. Somehow they feel heterosexuals are the problem. Never mind the fact that the vast majority of men aren’t interested in sleeping with other men. If you put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.

darb

View attachment 62928

This is the actual propaganda being dished our by these social justice warriors. Somehow they feel heterosexuals are the problem. Never mind the fact that the vast majority of men aren’t interested in sleeping with other men. If you put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.

ha wtf, if men want a real woman with real lady parts - that's their prerogative.

I've heard recently of white guys getting harrassed when it become apparent they didn't want to date black women.
I don't! I like what I like, so be it.

tell you what, as an ugly bloke - I'd like to start a campaign that attractive women should date me, and it's hateful if they don't. (disclosure : i am happily married to a pretty hot woman).

No hate, no meanness ... just sexual preferences. Planet has gone mad.

Blue_haired_man

ha wtf, if men want a real woman with real lady parts - that's their prerogative.

I've heard recently of white guys getting harrassed when it become apparent they didn't want to date black women.
I don't! I like what I like, so be it.

tell you what, as an ugly bloke - I'd like to start a campaign that attractive women should date me, and it's hateful if they don't. (disclosure : i am happily married to a pretty hot woman).

No hate, no meanness ... just sexual preferences. Planet has gone mad.
Good looking sheilas keep giving me the wide berth. The world has gone mad?!?

shanegtr

Theres been a few studies done - mainly on transwomen runners (I couldn't find any info on studies for transmen) and after a year of full hormone replacement therapy their times all decreased -
A study of transgender women found their race times slowed after transitioning, but their age grades, which compare people to the best runners of the same sex and age, hardly changed, suggesting they have no advantage over non-transgender women.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...nsitions-alter-athletic-performance-including

TheregoesSteph

Sorry, I don't see the difference between performance enhancing drugs or performance diminishing drugs. You're supposed to compete in a drug free state.

So you think anti depressants should be banned? Because that's how having the correct hormones for brain chemistry works.

Blue_haired_man

So you think anti depressants should be banned? Because that's how having the correct hormones for brain chemistry works.
I think you’re the only one who took that deduction champ and are reading a bit too much between the lines trying to find something to get offended about.

Albynsw

Bottom line is you are the gender you were born, sure you may feel that you are something else and you can have whatever surgery, cosmetics and clothing changes to alter your appearance and people can treat you like the other sex but you Will always be the gender you were born. You may choose not to accept it but that doesn’t change the truth

TheregoesSteph

I think you’re the only one who took that deduction champ and are reading a bit too much between the lines trying to find something to get offended about.

Want to preface this with a enjoy this forum and banter, have been lurking for years. I hope I things are civil and I am still welcome, would say a lot if I get run out of here.

Screw it

I know about this because I AM trans.
It doesn't define me. I don't expect handouts, I don't expect to be treated in a special manner. I don't agree with what some far left people say trans people need. I don't let anyone speak for me
I am a happy, productive person. I enjoy 4wding, camping etc. Not many people know, and why the hell should they.
And the biggest thing - if I didn't transition years ago, I would be dead.

Keep it civil