Tracks in NSW

wardies_LUX

Hey guys.
Im lookin at going out in a few weeks time, have been held up with moto ridin nd shit haha.. the problem im having findin a track to do is...

Im lookin for a route to do for 2 days or so .. but out of 4 4wd's that are going to go, only mine and another is half set up even ..
Mate has a new hilux nd his wife will kill him if he gets a scratch on it :S

Any one know any tracks that are good but not intense, but not to easy? :S ..

Thanks fellas.

Walkabout

There are a few that I could suggest within a couple of hours of sydney..though maybe you could let us know a little more like:
How close to sydney you would like.
What direction in general is your trip heading NSEW?
Are you happy to have several smaller off road trips linked by the black top or you want to travel on dirt for 2 days?

1 red gu

4x4 Earth Contributer
come up to colo with us on the 27th 28th of march just look at the colo thread for more detailes

wardies_LUX

There are a few that I could suggest within a couple of hours of sydney..though maybe you could let us know a little more like:
How close to sydney you would like.
What direction in general is your trip heading NSEW?
Are you happy to have several smaller off road trips linked by the black top or you want to travel on dirt for 2 days?

Doesnt really matter how close, proably looking at max 5 hours or so. With the direction, N E S W no biggy, just lookin at getting away from the city :)

I dont mind if its several smaller trips or one long one, i know of some that are on the other side of the bluey's but your only looking at a day there and ive heard about one up in port Maquarie.

And if im not busy that weekend, yeh ill pop down

cloughcarib

What about the convict trail that goes from St Albans up to the Hunter Valley? That's apparently an overnighter with some good side trips.