Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser 1997

knot_gillty

Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser, 1997

Good Points
It's a Toyota, enough said!! Heaps of room for the family and all our gear. Can throw it around the bush and not worry about scratches..

Bad Points
Haven't had it long enough to find any yet.

What mods have you done?
It had on it already: ARB bull bar, side rails and steps, compressor, front locker, rear drawers, rear fridge plug, roof racks, lift, BFG A/T's and dual batteries. I replaced both batteries with OPTIMA red and yellow, replaced the compressor as old one not working, Lightforce 170's, TABOR winch (WARN), GME 3440 UHF and some recovery gear.

What mods are on the list to do?
I would like: rear locker, 33" Mickey T MTZ's, more Lightforce lights for the roof, tie down points for the fridge, rear bar with wheel carrier and jerry holder and a camper to tow...

Why did you buy this vehicle?
I was after a 100 series and drove a couple but they didn't excite me too much. This one popped up, had the gear at a price i was very happy with. Same engine as the 100 and 10k cheaper, gotta love that.

How often do you go offroad?
Not often enough. Every couple of weeks i will get out. Unless you call farm work offroad ;)

What will your next vehicle be?
Don't plan on this one expiring..

Attachments

• 231.JPG
    231.JPG
    667 KB · Views: 114
  • 233.JPG
    233.JPG
    746.9 KB · Views: 110

GippsSurfer

He really wanted to get a Surf.... ;) ;) ;)

As Ive already told you mate, nice truck... now we just need to get you out in it more often...