Toolangi Saturday 29th June.

PK Kitchens

Hey everyone.
This weekend coming ( 29th June ). We are doing a HARD trip to toolangi.

Must bring your own recovery gear

Highly recommend that you have:
Lift.
Winch
Lockers
At least muddys.
A winch B I T C H
And a willingness to get muddy :).

Meeting at glenburn servo at 9am for a 9:30 leave time.
Channel 15 UHF

Should be all finished up and back on the blacktop by 3:30-4pm. But come prepared for a longer stay if things go wrong.
As per usual no car will be left behind, we will get you out no matter what, that is what I like about this forum, there's a wealth of experience to suit every situation.

I'm prolly going to cap the cars at 8-9 for this trip, If we get an overwhelming response then we can sort out a second trip leader and run another group. But we will see how it goes first.

Cars so far.
1#. Chippy. ( trip leader )
2#. Digger
3#. Barry.
4#. PK
5#. Sabbath
6#. 4WDNut
7#. Zekizm
8#. Trv90

Second group

9#. skips_BIGRED
10#. GQ351c
11#. Thommo_FZJ80
12#. crtx

I think that's everything........... I dunno lol.

PK

Last edited:

Sabbath

Im in. Dont have M/T's but have aggressive A/T's

80 Series
3 inch lift
twin locked
winch
33 Baja A/T's

Pretty much Digger/Lil Miss's car...but they remembered to paint it...and with a smaller lift :p

4wdnuts

Count me in please

It's been a while since my last trip.....

Please count me in if the trip is not full.

I will take loads of videos so make sure your car is nice and clean :)

PK Kitchens

One more car for the main group then its all full up.
Then what I'll do is start putting ppls name down for a second group out. We can make that group a medium group too if ppl want but I will need someone to put there hand up to be a trip leader on this medium group.

PK

trv90

Better jump in with the dirty old gq while I can, need a better finish to toolangi than last time I went :eek:

Digger1982

Looking forward to this trip with old crew, been ages since we have all been out together! I suspect it's gonna be a tough day at the office hahaha

Digger1982

Better jump in with the dirty old gq while I can, need a better finish to toolangi than last time I went :eek:

Good to see your coming buddy! Glad Toolangi didn't scar you for life after what happened last time! Hehe. You will be ok this time I am guessing you will go around all the big bog holes?

PK Kitchens

If we only get 2 extra ppl then we will do a group of 10 but anymore and it's just not ganna work with one group. With the types of tracks we will be doing it will take us all day to do one track if we have to many cars.

One of the last Hard trips I ran we spent 9 hrs winching 8 cars up one track. ( we aren't doing that track this time ) lol.

So if its 10 we will keep it as one but any more and we will split. I will keep the first group as an 8 for now and add ppl to the second group as they come for now.

Looks like its ganna be another pearler weekend.

PK

Paul Patrol

Bugger, I prolly can't make it but if I find the time, I'll let Chippy know if I can come along.

If not, have fun guys. Look forward to the trip report.

PK Kitchens

Bugger, I prolly can't make it but if I find the time, I'll let Chippy know if I can come along.

If not, have fun guys. Look forward to the trip report.

I asked chippy to tell you about the trip about 2 weeks ago when we sorted it out. I was giving the regulars a chance to jump in first before I opened it up.

PK