tom grogin advice

Swatto90

Has anyone crossed the Murray at Tom groggin in last few days. Since the storm? Wondering if the water levels have dropped a fair bit since.
Also has anyone done pinabar this summer?

barcher

Been no rain here since 19 December. Water level at Biggara is 830mm. So probably not much more than knee deep at Tom Groggin. Haven't been on Pinnibar track this summer but it is open. Not much accurate info there, a bloke down the street went to Pinnibar recently and grizzled about a few pinstripes.

Swatto90

Been no rain here since 19 December. Water level at Biggara is 830mm. So probably not much more than knee deep at Tom Groggin. Haven't been on Pinnibar track this summer but it is open. Not much accurate info there, a bloke down the street went to Pinnibar recently and grizzled about a few pinstripes.
Back 2 the bush on Instagram said it’s the highest he has ever seen it. Which I find very strange. I have watched that river change heights in the matter of hours. I am half wondering if he knows the actual line through it.

tell your mate he needs to get a new hobby if he’s worried about pinstripes while in the bush