titan drawer clip on bench

red hilux

yes, I have one

mine arrived the other day

other than testing it, i havent used it in an actual camp situation yet ( will be next weekend)

the table is strong, i do like it

yes, you can use it with the draw open
yes you can use it with the draw closed
no you cant store it on the fridge slide side ( say that 10 times fast. fridge slide side ).

yes I can take more pics if you want me too

red hilux

yes

you can open the draw without having to move stuff.

in my case, the table attaches to my kitchen draw. I can open the draw, attach the table, leave the draw open and grab stuff or put stuff away.

you can easily put a lunch box cooker on it.

i know for me, a swing down table on the barn door wouldnt work as I would need to but the table up to get stuff out

I will go and take pics

red hilux

933B8E17-47A4-4EAF-8244-54172A338E34.jpeg
Packed away

4DB41F24-4D72-40C0-81D9-4D73B88A9C1E.jpeg
sits over the draw. The fridge slide side has a bolt that fowls the draw with the table in place
1318E0F4-94AC-4E65-B5C6-85C63E7AEF30.jpeg
hooks over the draw and sits down
A482B05A-A474-4FA5-9BB1-8AA346B6E367.jpeg
kitchen draw open with table attached Easy access To everything
CF2BF315-549F-479C-B29F-FCCDCACCDB26.jpeg
can close the draw if u need access to back door pockets or maybe wind or maybe just because I want to close it

A0B69A85-03F5-4098-9706-83466171A113.jpeg
move the table to my tools draw. Open / close the kitchen draw

B7A0CA6C-4CCF-4AB0-AA6E-40282D276425.jpeg
open tools draw. Can open/close my kitchen draw, can pull the fridge slide out still

red hilux

Ive also got the kaon draw table, but thats a pain in the butt. It sits on top of the draw. I cant get stuff out of the kitchen draw when things are on top, nor can I pull the fridge slide out. these kings table lets you do that and you dont need to move anything to get anything you forgot

Last edited:

hodgo

Thanks red Hilux and John U
your photo's are very convincing, it looks great
One of the things I like is the height, good for using while standing, along with the convenience and storage
if I used the tailgate I would end up with a crook back in a very short time

I'm going to order one very shortly

red hilux

just be mindful that there are 2 sizes, or width I should say

make sure you measure the width of the draws as the ute draws are different

Kegs1972

mine is supposedly going to arrive within the next 2 days, with a cast iron frypan thrown in

hopefully they'll drop mine off at old bar and keep going up the coast to you
Wait did you swindle fry pan that or was it a deal? Maybe I should call them tomorrow? ;)

Warby

Wait did you swindle fry pan that or was it a deal? Maybe I should call them tomorrow? ;)
Good luck haha...

I had a lengthy back and forth over several days that ended up having to be escalated to an ACCC complaint before it was resolved, because they wouldn't honor a freebie offer that came out via email a couple of hours after I placed an order. The promotion very clearly said "all orders placed today over $XXXX receive a freebie" and my order (around $1k from memory) was well over that amount, but they refused to honour it because the order was placed before the email came out. There was nothing in the promotion terms or conditions about it having to be placed after a certain time or after the email came out, they put a date on it and my order was placed on that date.

The freebie wasn't worth much, but their attitude to the whole thing p!ssed me off enough that I dug my heels in and refused to back down :p

Kegs1972

Good luck haha...

I had a lengthy back and forth over several days that ended up having to be escalated to an ACCC complaint before it was resolved, because they wouldn't honor a freebie offer that came out via email a couple of hours after I placed an order. The promotion very clearly said "all orders placed today over $XXXX receive a freebie" and my order (around $1k from memory) was well over that amount, but they refused to honour it because the order was placed before the email came out. There was nothing in the promotion terms or conditions about it having to be placed after a certain time or after the email came out, they put a date on it and my order was placed on that date.

The freebie wasn't worth much, but their attitude to the whole thing p!ssed me off enough that I dug my heels in and refused to back down :p
Good stuff Standing your ground! I'll patiently wait then hahaha it was mid October delivery for me which was great as we're going up the road to Mylestom this weekend near Urunga, but alas, unless it comes tomorrow or Friday we won't be able to test it out.

Kegs1972

It was a daily deal, $104 for both items delivered
I'm noticing its now $143 for the same
good luck
Thats a good price, the table alone is $119 delivered and still is now. I notice it says it leaves the warehouse early November now lol oh well, have to have another weekend away hahah