This site will get me into trouble with the missus!

GU PLAT TRUCK

Gday all, only new 2 4wding (about 8 months) im big into finding remote coastal tracks where i can find surf or good fishing/diving! Love the mud and difficult terrain. Im always keen to learn new stuff and tag along on any trips, i live in the sutherland shire so to anyone close, im in!

kyle

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Kyle - first, why should you be any different from the rest of us (ie this site will get you in trouble with the missus). Good thing is when your in trouble with the missus you will have all of us to talk tyo cus we're always in trouble and on here.

Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you have a great time and don't get into too much trouble :eek:

WILKAT

Gday all, only new 2 4wding (about 8 months) im big into finding remote coastal tracks where i can find surf or good fishing/diving! Love the mud and difficult terrain. Im always keen to learn new stuff and tag along on any trips, i live in the sutherland shire so to anyone close, im in!

kyle

Hi Kyle,
Don't know about coastal tracks near where you are,not that much around to find surf,fishing or diving.You will have to go either South Coast,down near Nowra & south of that (no tracks to the surf anywhere between Sydney & Nowra)They are all tard rds.Only tracks that I can think of,to the surf, is down Batemans Bay way or from the north of Newcastle all the way up to Qld,there is tracks at different spots along the way.

Hope this helped,if you do find tracks nearby to remote surf spots post or send private message,I would like to know where.
I was born & bred in Shellharbour & used to work at Taren Point & surfed Cronulla after work,so have surfed most of the North & South Coast.How knows there might be a spot i've never been too.;):cool:

But you will find great fishing & diving North & South of where you are.Not sure about tracks but.:cool:

Cheers
Wilkat.

WB1

:DWelcome to 4x4 Earth and hope you enjoy it, You never know it may even get out of trouble by getting you out of her way, only thing is you will have to make sure all the jobs are done………..on the other hand you could take her with you……….. anyway have fun