This Sat D-DAY in Rawson

Sambartom

This weekend is our big D-day day at paintball in Rawson.If your up this way drop in and have a look its free to watch.We will be having old army tanks/cars ,Army reenactors play war,Pyro tecs and this year we are having a fly over by the RAAF. So if you like watching things get blow up and very loud bangs the stop in,You will be talking about it for weeks to come. Its a great day and lots of fun...;).

goldrush

Went to a paintball event quite a few years ago and could not believe how serious some people are about it. I was there to repair some of the equipment and when I turned around from my truck there was a bloke sitting there reading a thick paperback book called "Battle Tactics of The Third Reich." Don't know how much it helped him but I did point out that he was taking advice from the losing side.

croozza

Went to a paintball event quite a few years ago and could not believe how serious some people are about it. I was there to repair some of the equipment and when I turned around from my truck there was a bloke sitting there reading a thick paperback book called "Battle Tactics of The Third Reich." Don't know how much it helped him but I did point out that he was taking advice from the losing side.

Hahahahahahah. too true, tried paint ball once........f%*k it hurts, wont be doing that again, like laser better.

knot_gillty

Can't make this one Tom. We have the East Gippsland Field Days in Bairnsdale to go to. I'm still hassling Bushy about getting my paintball licence paperwork to me so i can pick up my markers. Hope you all have a good day there! Maybe next year for me. Might see you at a club day!!

Sambartom

Can't make this one Tom. We have the East Gippsland Field Days in Bairnsdale to go to. I'm still hassling Bushy about getting my paintball licence paperwork to me so i can pick up my markers. Hope you all have a good day there! Maybe next year for me. Might see you at a club day!!

Yep its taken some of our players..Have fun mate....

knot_gillty

How'd this go Tom?? I know it would have been a big turn out. Pics mate?? I saw quite a few Army vehicles on Sunday heading back to Melb. Light tanks and stuff. Would they have been out there?

Sambartom

How'd this go Tom?? I know it would have been a big turn out. Pics mate?? I saw quite a few Army vehicles on Sunday heading back to Melb. Light tanks and stuff. Would they have been out there?

Hi mate,Yes they would have been ours i would say.Will post up some pic soon....