The Nissan Patrol I never did buy.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Back in 2008 I lost my younger brother. ( RIP mate). Because we moved from the country to Melbourne I never had lifelong mates. My brother was my best mate.
I was given the job of settling things up and one job was to sell his Nissan Patrol. I so wanted to buy it , however his Missus did not want to see it again so I sold it for her.
This vehicle was never really driven off road, was dual fuel and had only done around 180,000 k's , was in good nick and ran really well.
It would have been my first 4wd and I still think about it a lot.
All I know about it was that it was short wheel base ,dual fuel, never really driven hard ( he was a softie), never been off road and I sold it for $8,000.00.
Can anyone tell me some stories about this Troll?:).
goodys car 021.jpg

goodys car 031.jpg

goodys car 029.jpg

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
You might be able to search Vic Roads regos ?
We can do this in SA to see if a vehicle is regoed at least (no rego labels now).
At least this would let you know if regoed or not, maybe plates changed, maybe personalised, but if it comes up regoed you know it's out there :)

muc the truck

Back in 2008 I lost my younger brother. ( RIP mate). Because we moved from the country to Melbourne I never had lifelong mates. My brother was my best mate.
I was given the job of settling things up and one job was to sell his Nissan Patrol. I so wanted to buy it , however his Missus did not want to see it again so I sold it for her.
This vehicle was never really driven off road, was dual fuel and had only done around 180,000 k's , was in good nick and ran really well.
It would have been my first 4wd and I still think about it a lot.
All I know about it was that it was short wheel base ,dual fuel, never really driven hard ( he was a softie), never been off road and I sold it for $8,000.00.
Can anyone tell me some stories about this Troll?:).
View attachment 39083
View attachment 39084

View attachment 39085
Its cancelled rego see the pdf attached

Attachments

• VehicleRegistrationEnquiry.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 315