Change background image

The New Triton 2019

Discussion in 'General 4x4 Discussion' started by mikehzz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. mikehzz

mikehzz Well-Known Member

2. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Hmmm, not for me but I reckon they will sell heaps.
    Noted they have a photo of it jumping a sand dune, wonder if that will garner the same sort of comments on here that the Raptor did by doing the same thing :rolleyes:
    Tink

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

That is Fugly , Transformer styling :eek:

4. CaptainBanana

CaptainBanana Active Member

There's already at least one bar that does fit it and whilst it's ugly it's likley to be relatively cheap and now carries much of the advanced safety stuff like the ranger carries so it will sell, good luck to those who buy it.

5. Triton14

Triton14 Active Member

I don't mind it but imo they need to have bigger engine options like 3.2ltr to compete with say Hilux!

As for the bar, well they will just chop what they need to but it would be nice if they offered a factory winch compatible bar!!

6. jacnden

jacnden Well-Known Member

So ugly

7. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Its not funny , wait a second , yeh it is .
    "When you look at the general market tends they are going for the tough and durable image. The previous generation had its time..." said MMC COO Trevor Mann.

phs likes this.
  8. BlueCollie

BlueCollie Well-Known Member

Personally I think it looks great but I'm also a big fan of the Paj Sport styling so maybe there's something wrong with me :).

80lover96gxl, Spooner, abw and 2 others like this.
  9. Aza013

Aza013 Well-Known Member

I have owned and liked a number of Mitsubishi cars. But the front of that thing is just so wrong!!!!

10. mikehzz

You have to be a Kiss fan to like the tail lights, surely?

BlueCollie and Albynsw like this.
  11. CaptainBanana

I like the pajero even the weird tailight treatment, who needs another copy of existing design.

BlueCollie likes this.
  12. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Do the windscreen wipers work?
    Tink

greenmav and mikehzz like this.
  13. CaptainBanana

Now that it's warming up mine not only stop but also run without need which is how it all started almost a year ago to the day. My cars got quite a few electrical problems so I'm presuming it's actually a body control module or whatever Mitsubishi calls it ... Regardless I'll never own another.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vgAm946QLGtbdBJx7

14. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Gee I wish I could catch fish this easy
    Tink

15. Albynsw

Albynsw Well-Known Member

Still better looking than the pumpkin coach one of about 2006, you know the one that looked like a dog backing up to have a shit :oops:
    And then they extended the tray to give it more rear overhang on the dual cabs......brilliant move o_O

dno67 and mikehzz like this.
  16. discomatt

discomatt Well-Known Member

I am with @BlueCollie , that looks a bit different from a lot of the generic crap that gets pumped out but I wouldn't call it ugly. A different color and a few bits on it I reckon it would look great.
    But everyone know there is something wrong with me...

greenmav and BlueCollie like this.
  17. jacnden

jacnden Well-Known Member

Thought the Pajero sport was bad, then the Fortuner was just as bad, but this really is an odd ball.
    Like to see a few more pics from different angles cause this one is just horrible
    A new thread could be the ugliest 4b

18. mikehzz

Mahindra or Ssangyong win any ugliness competition hands down. :)

19. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

Bath tub on wheels with a "predator" styled grill.
    tritongrill.jpg

Spooner and jacnden like this.
  20. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Click on one of the photos in the link to acces the photo gallery. Lots of angles.
    Tink

jacnden likes this.