The Gold Debate

goldrush

Moved to keep other thread on topic

Get the video recorders ready. All you mexicans can finally see what a beach looks like.

Last edited:

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Get the video recorders ready. All you mexicans can finally see what a beach looks like.

Hey Goldy are you still in the episode or is it just Heels and Lee

PS How are we going to be able to tell you and quozie apart now you'll have the same rigs?

goldrush

I'm the STAR!!!!!!!! And Quozie's rig is easy to tell from "The Golden One". His is only a pretender. Fool's Gold.

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think we need a GOLD OFF

Yobbo you need to set up a judging panel for the weekend of your state meet

The best performer on your weekend gets the tag THE GOLDEN ONE

That is of course if your up to the challenge GOLDY

goldrush

There is only one "Golden One". Even Quozie will agree with that. A GOLD OFF could be fun and win bragging rights for the winner but the name "Golden One" is NOT up for grabs.

goldrush

Why don't you come up BEK and we'll show you how 2 gold Patrols can snatch a Prado in opposite directions till it tears in half. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
LMAO :)

We were coming up however religious beliefs in Victoria don't allow any travel on GF weekend:)

Not sure about the tug of war Goldy, wouldn't want the Nissans damaged too badly
:D:D:D:D:D

4X4

LMAO :)

We were coming up however religious beliefs in Victoria don't allow any travel on GF weekend:)

Not sure about the tug of war Goldy, wouldn't want the Nissans damaged too badly
:D:D:D:D:D
Geelong versus ??????

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
now i see the difference quozie has the snorkel

Attachments

• P1030711.JPG
    P1030711.JPG
    451.3 KB · Views: 92
  • P8030013.jpg
    P8030013.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 86