The Forum

Pickle

Just interested to know who runs the forum, the moderators and it's inception.
Got a newsletter today (On Track) and just wondered if there is an association with 4wd Tv etc. I think I might have met a few guys down Traralgon a few weeks ago who hangout here.
Dave

knot_gillty

The guys you may have met at Traralgon was the crew from Going 4wding. Often gets mixed up. You might have met a few of the guys off here as well.

The site 4x4 Earth was started by Patriot (James) and you wouldn't want to know the moderators anyway....:rolleyes::D;)

goldrush

The guys you may have met at Traralgon was the crew from Going 4wding. Often gets mixed up. You might have met a few of the guys off here as well.

The site 4x4 Earth was started by Patriot (James) and you wouldn't want to know the moderators anyway....:rolleyes::D;)

Pull ya head in Ninja.:D:D:D:D

knot_gillty

Just interested to know who runs the forum, the moderators and it's inception.
Got a newsletter today (On Track) and just wondered if there is an association with 4wd Tv etc. I think I might have met a few guys down Traralgon a few weeks ago who hangout here.
Dave

So as you can see now Pickle, thread often go off topic and stay that way for a while...:rolleyes::D:eek:

It's all good though, eventually it gets back in line.:D

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Yeah Pickle the forum's a great thing, until it gets overrun by rabid Lions supporters.