The First Cut Is The Deepest

Jusmud

Brothers, I seek you understanding and absolution. :eek:

I am the proud owner of a new Toyota Landcruiser 200 series VX Twin Turbo Diesel.

I have a confession.:(

4x4Earth Brothers, nothing can be compared to the pain I experienced last week.

I should have known better. but it cut me to the quick.

Can I ask for forgiveness? :eek:

The 200 is my misteress and for her there was nothing to forgive.

She just wants to go and go and go.......... She’s a good girl like that. :D

I have tried to put it down to a passing madness. A momentary loss of reason. But the truth is I did it willingly and with reckless regard for her safety -and I am not proud.

It was only a scratch; just a little one and I really should harden up I know. But the pain, oh the pain it inflicted seared my heart like a hot razor.

But I suppose I just have to put it aside and move on with my life, forever changed though it shall now be.

Taking her into the bush at her tender age of 4 weeks for the thrill of a little mud bath was wrong........Very wrong I know and I hang my head in shame...but what’s done is done.

Besides, now that she has her first pin stripe I can really give the ***** full noise........... Yee Haah!!! Tasmania here we come.
This weekend we are going to get down and dirty and I know that she will still keep me in her warm caress and still look at me and want MORE..... Bring it!!

Yours Remorsefully, Ian. ;)

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Mate, She's only after ya money so give her heaps and have your way with her.

It's a shame she's not as good looking or as "athletic" as a PATROL!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy this great site!!

Grumpy

Dont let the injury scar you too deeply for she knows that there are many more cuts and bruises to come along with the honour of pulling many a NISS NISS THINGY out of small bogholes that she would not even flutter an eyelid to.
Those of a tender age soon toughen up and the Toyota's seem to do it the best, others throw rubber from rims and spit out flares and mudgaurds in a blatant show of disobedience but the Toyota as you will soon learn just keeps on keeping on and takes it all in their stride.
Just keep striking off those tracks and camping areas as you enjoy your jaunt through the bush and areas others only think about.

c'on Frosty your turn CHEERS

vitara94

Dont let the injury scar you too deeply for she knows that there are many more cuts and bruises to come along with the honour of pulling many a NISS NISS THINGY out of small bogholes that she would not even flutter an eyelid to.
Those of a tender age soon toughen up and the Toyota's seem to do it the best, others throw rubber from rims and spit out flares and mudgaurds in a blatant show of disobedience but the Toyota as you will soon learn just keeps on keeping on and takes it all in their stride.
Just keep striking off those tracks and camping areas as you enjoy your jaunt through the bush and areas others only think about.

c'on Frosty your turn CHEERS

YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE HUMBLE OLD ZOOK:)

good luck with the cruiser, have fun:) the first bit of panel damage hurts but after a bit(quite abit) u get excited about it

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
Gidday Ian. I feel your pain brother, that first bush pin stripe......Then again you're right, toughen up man, it's only a Toyota for god's sake.:eek::eek::eek::D:)

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Mate, She's only after ya money so give her heaps and have your way with her.

It's a shame she's not as good looking or as "athletic" as a PATROL!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy this great site!!

What Frosty said.... Now you got your first one i'm sure it will be looking like my VX Prado in a couple of months..

HOGO80

My advice to you from a me; a newbie...
...GET SOME SLIDERS!! pinstripe scratches are minor blemishes in comparison to smashed sills! Oh and yes Vitara94 im waiting for my first panel damage to come!

newhue

yeh, I look at the dints and scratches on the old girl, smile and think I remember that, and that one..... I look at the other old girl and shudder, ooo where did that one come from, and sh+t I haven't seen that.

vitara94

lol yeah every it of panel damage i remember as well... hmm this one is from yalwal, oh so it this one and this one and this one.. hmmm lithgo here here here and here, fraser,here, tazzi-here more over here, some there, little one there.

it just brings back memories everytime u look at the bad girl...wow that one happened while i was nearly on its side about to roll back down that steep ass hill..lol

Roachie

Slightly off topic (sorry), but we just recieved hand-over of the keys to our new house yesterday. It has been being built since about August last year. A couple of months ago my wife dropped a bombshell on me by saying that a particular sliding door between the lounge room and the main, large living/kitchen area "had to go".

The builders were going to charge a king's randsome if we asked them to alter the plans at that stage.....

So, today, I've just spent the last 3 hours in the new house....hacking a part of the wall out and trying to tidy it all up. ready to be painted. Missus is at school canteen this morning, so when she gets home I just hope she doesn't say... "oh, I changed my mind and want the door left in now"....:mad:

I'm not a builder (retired bank manager), so let me tell you....it was with a great deal of hesitation that I raised the hammer and made that first BLOW HOLE in the gyprock wall!!!

BILLBY

look

eat some concrete and harden up, I only got something in my eye when I read your post I wasnt crying:cool:

Jusmud

Brothers, I seek you understanding and absolution.

I have ANOTHER confession.:confused:

Can I ask for forgiveness?

The 200 as you know is my mistress and I feel that I have now committed the cardinal sin.

I left her behind and went in search of the warm caress of another.

I had the opportunity to be seduced by one who claims she stands alone, above all others as the supreme luxury four-wheel drive vehicle.

There she was a classic example finished in Fuji White with Jet Leather and Grand Black Lacquer interior.

She whispered to me as we drove out of town to a quite secluded location that she was the ultimate in luxury motoring for both on and off-road.:eek:

I treated her hard…………… taking her into the bush for the thrill of a little mud and wheel spin.

Then it happened..................................

I was wrong........Very wrong I know and I hang my head in shame...but what’s done is done.

I bogged her to her chassis rails and no amount of coaxing could encourage her to continue the journey with me.

She had mud in places that had never been designed for dust let alone mud & water.

Her Jet Leather and Grand Black Lacquer interior was now just a shadow of its former glory.

The pinnacle, the ultimate, the most capable luxury vehicle.

The commanding silhouette had a stature and presence, which was unequalled,

Until now.

With a call to a close friend who decided to bring my mistress and to show me that she was all 4x4 and not to just a show pony.:D

My trusty 200 series ushered every ounce of her strength not to slap me down but in true Toyota style extracted the stricken 2010 RANGE ROVER VOGUE without hesitation.

I returned the RANGE ROVER VOGUE to its rightful owner with the knowledge that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence.

I assure you brothers I will not stray again.:eek:

A momentary loss of reason. But the truth is I did it willingly and with reckless regard for her feelings and strayed to another.

I tried to compare her .........but nothing can compare to............. "Oh What A Feeling" "TOYOTA"

I now know that my 200 will still keep me in her warm and out of harms way and still look at me and want MORE.....

Without a hint of “I told you so”:rolleyes:

Bring it!!

Yours Remorsefully, Ian.:cool:

Plastered

Can you Believe Brothers i just read 2 paragraphs of dribble
now thats 5 minutes of my life i wont get back!:mad: