The Daily Bargain And Deals Thread

Swaggie

[NSW] Free 6 Month Family Parks Membership at The Sydney Caravan, Camping, Holiday Supershow @ Family Parks
Once you are inside the showgrounds, ask for the "JR Flemmings Stand".

Visit us and fill in a paper form.

Your electronic Membership Card will be emailed within 7 days.
Value $10

a1bert

Aldi Specials, next week.
Page 9, assorted Multitools $17,
page 10, Osram Spots (various combos) $179, Uniden dual dash cam $80
page 11, Recovery tracks $129, Winch 5443kg $379 (IP67), car mats $20, metal gerry cans $40, seat covers and ratchets
Don't get killed in the rush

Albynsw

Aldi Specials, next week.
Page 9, assorted Multitools $17,
page 10, Osram Spots (various combos) $179, Uniden dual dash cam $80
page 11, Recovery tracks $129, Winch 5443kg $379 (IP67), car mats $20, metal gerry cans $40, seat covers and ratchets
Don't get killed in the rush

Aldi = disappointment, I dont even bother looking as they never have anything in stock.

John U

These mats are great. As good as my $330 Megamat. Would be as happy to sleep on either.

A bargain at $164.

There's a double option for $174 also. I haven't used one of those.

CTL

But do they fold up as small as the Megamat? That was a selling point for me with the Megamat, super comfortable AND compact

smitty_r51

But do they fold up as small as the Megamat? That was a selling point for me with the Megamat, super comfortable AND compact
same with me and the blackwolf, compared to the zempire that was the same "size" it rolled down to half

John U

Yep. Bit more technique required as they don't have a deflate valve. You do big 3 x fold over first with the valves open, and then gradually roll it, fold it to get the air out. My technique has no drama's getting it down to the same size. Its the same technique I use for rolling up a thermarest.

I swear that they come out of the same factory.

Reactions: CTL

Colly18

Dometic (Waeco) 44 litre fridge freezer with insulated cover $499 at ALDI on sale Saturday 18th September. It's a bargain! I'm assuming it is the Dometic CFF45 pack which has RRP of $999(?)

Colly18

Dometic (Waeco) 44 litre fridge freezer with insulated cover $499 at ALDI on sale Saturday 18th September. It's a bargain! I'm assuming it is the Dometic CFF45 pack which has RRP of $999(?)
I see BCF are price matching this at present, CFF45 with cover on sale until 10/10.