The Daily Bargain And Deals Thread

sharkcaver

I'm starting to go into an economic lock down not knowing what the future holds. No toys for me until things become a bit clearer I think.

That said, I paid $1229 for the old cfx75 with a bag mid January this year, I thought that was good at the time, in hindsight, maybe not in the future.

dno67

It's difficult posting in some threads, without promoting the idea of heading out and mixing with society. But l think its good ro keep aa much activity in different areas of rhe forum going and somewhat possitive. Even if it hurts shanes pocket, tic. Iol
Sadly it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Albynsw

In the Boxing Day sales I bought 3 beds, a lounge and 3 TVs in preparation for moving into my new house. Bought them then thinking I would get the best pricing which at the time I was happy with the deal but probably could do a bit better now
Picking up the TVs today and had the beds delivered yesterday.

John U

It's difficult posting in some threads, without promoting the idea of heading out and mixing with society. But l think its good ro keep aa much activity in different areas of rhe forum going and somewhat possitive. Even if it hurts shanes pocket, tic. Iol
Could always buy online and get it delivered. Risk would be if that delivery is delayed indefinitely. So many new uncertainties in current, constantly changing, environment.

Colly18

Repco have a sale on at present with 20-30% reductions on Penrite fluids (I'm not sure for how much longer?). I topped up with coolant, wheel bearing grease and brake fluid this-morning, knowing I have a few vehicle maintenance jobs coming up this winter (to entertain myself).
I found it a pretty easy process to register online, purchase click n collect, or they do home delivery :) They (and I to a certain extent) seem all prepped for coronavirus time! :)

Spooner

Yeah it will ,
And there will be plenty of people offloading toys just so they can pay the bills second hand near new hardly used.
So plenty of bargains to be had both new & used.
People with debt will be offloading stuff that they have financed to cut costs , at a huge loss to them , but better than nothing and getting it repossessed if on a secured loan , the amount of gear bought on unsecured loans is huge and this will hurt a lot of people as well if they have to unload it in a hurry.
The car market has already been on the slide for a while , this will push it off the cliff.

Spooner

I'm starting to go into an economic lock down not knowing what the future holds. No toys for me until things become a bit clearer I think.

Smart move mate ,
Who know WTF will happen , it could be OK , but the signs from overseas is that it won't so best to bunker down , save your coin for what you really need , not want and watch and see.
I really feel sad all round for what is happening to people that are losing their jobs and income.

Bomber2012

Was at Jaycar today getting some stuff for a job this week and came across these , I didn't have a good look at them as time was pressing .
IMG_3571.JPG

sharkcaver

Smart move mate ,
Who know WTF will happen , it could be OK , but the signs from overseas is that it won't so best to bunker down , save your coin for what you really need , not want and watch and see.
I really feel sad all round for what is happening to people that are losing their jobs and income.

It's a double edged sword.

Financially atm I am ok and still have a job for now, but as you say, who knows where this will go or for how long.

The second edge is by not spending, I may be putting others out of a job.

Personally, I think we all just need to hunker down for a bit, with all the pain this entails for everyone.

Who honestly would have thought a month ago we would be where we are now. This has bitch slapped us all in the face, now we are in a daze wondering what just hit us and what to do next.

My best advice: stay the ____at home.

My best wishes to all. As a species, we are all in this together, TP hoarders and all.

Rusty Panels

The Daily Bargain And Deals Thread

A thought a thread where we can share any bargains or deals we come across with others might be good, So if you find a bargain or a deal and think it might be of some value or interest to others on the forum post it here.
Please keep posts along the lines of 4x4ing or camping.

Here's one for the torch fanciers.

LED Lenser, Maglite, Black Diamond - Adventure LED Blowout!
Don't say I never contribute Deano!

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 13.11.02.png

Sorry, Please disregard. They're sold out!

Swaggie

Thought this maybe of interest to some other members trying to locate satellites while out camping and know which one it is..

iOS, Android] Free: "Orbitrack Satellite Tracker" $0 @ Apple App Store & Google Play

Orbitrack is a brand-new, Augmented-Reality satellite tracker and spaceflight simulator! It's your pocket guide to the thousands of spacecraft in orbit around our home planet.

More than 4000 spacecraft, including all active satellites, classified military satellites, the International Space Station, and SpaceX's Starlink communication satellites.

Orbitrack