Terrorists at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednut88

Not every Muslim is a terrorist , but every terrorist is a Muslim.
Not all terrorists are Muslim there are still many active groups today such as the Tamil tigers in Sri Lanka, the very well known Irish Republican Army and there are Spanish terrorists know as the ETA. Now some of these groups are considered freedom fighters by some, Like myself believe the IRA to be freedom fighters but in the eyes of major governments they are terrorist organizations that have committed terrible atrocities just google any of those groups or even the Columbia FARC who are responsible for a lot of kidnappings and murders as well as bombings. Just to top it off three of the organizations I mentioned are all Catholic although not religiously based groups.

discomatt

This is my opinion only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How on earth can anyone stand up and blame all Muslims?? In France there are over 6 million Muslims if anyone cares to do the math what percentage made this horrific attack? It is like trying to blame all the refugees, ever sit back and think that all the refugees from Syria have been living with this and worse for years !!! ISIS want western society to blame all Muslims for there sick acts of violence so it then makes a BS us against them attitude so they then get the war they want. We as a society need to pull together and embrace ALL cultures, minority groups and religions not put up a divide.
How is a young Muslim boy, alone in his bedroom with all the crap going on in a teenagers head supposed to feel when all he hears is the hate and anti Muslim sentiment?
Every action has a reaction and ISIS is a small and weak bunch of nutters that are trying to manipulate all mankind with emotion and hate, don't fall into their trap and let them achieve what they want.

Bomber2012

This is my opinion only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How on earth can anyone stand up and blame all Muslims?? In France there are over 6 million Muslims if anyone cares to do the math what percentage made this horrific attack? It is like trying to blame all the refugees, ever sit back and think that all the refugees from Syria have been living with this and worse for years !!! ISIS want western society to blame all Muslims for there sick acts of violence so it then makes a BS us against them attitude so they then get the war they want. We as a society need to pull together and embrace ALL cultures, minority groups and religions not put up a divide.
How is a young Muslim boy, alone in his bedroom with all the crap going on in a teenagers head supposed to feel when all he hears is the hate and anti Muslim sentiment?
Every action has a reaction and ISIS is a small and weak bunch of nutters that are trying to manipulate all mankind with emotion and hate, don't fall into their trap and let them achieve what they want.
Disagree Matt
Said young Muslim boy should have enough brains to know that what ISIS are doing is wrong . If young Muslim boy supports them , then he will be dealt with by the law .

discomatt

Disagree Matt
Said young Muslim boy should have enough brains to know that what ISIS are doing is wrong . If young Muslim boy supports them , then he will be dealt with by the law .
I agree 100 % but preaching hate and division only makes the job for IS that much easier to turn some confused and impressionable young kid into another nut bag

Albynsw

Matt the Muslim society does itself no favours in the wider community when the grand mufty of Australia blames the western world for causing these problems
Hard to pull together when their spiritual leader is pulling in another direction

Rednutt the terrorists you have noted are very much a localized issue not global

hiluxdriver

We as a society need to pull together and embrace ALL cultures, minority groups and religions not put up a divide.
And what of these cultures that choose not to embrace OUR culture? They move to our country, accept our benefits and then cause trouble, shooting a police representative in broad daylight in Paramatta.
How weak and small are they? Weak enough that they are front page news in every developed country, small enough that estimates for troop size are as high as 200 000.

Bomber2012

Majority of these people are lunatics to start with and we were silly enough to let them into our country . Have a look at places like Japan , no Muslims in Japan and guess what ??? They have no trouble........
Makes you think ???

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Would also love to see what would happen if they lobbed on China's border or Nth Korea, no mucking about there.

Agree the world needs to help genuine people in fear (especially countries that have meddled and helped create the mess / opportunity for radicals), people in genuine need of protection, but not economic refugees merely in need of generous western welfare systems *, and certainly not those that are so wrapped up in Islam that they try to spread their message / bring in unwanted parts if Islam to Australia IN ANY WAY !!

* We have enough of a problem with welfare mentality from our own population

phs

the best thing is for the non Isis Muslims To start taking a stance against them publicly and non stop. beat them with there own religion, at every level but it won't happen and why ? Well I'm sure every one will have there own opinion on that and I do too.

Sad sad times when you hear about people fleeing Australia to join these idiots.
People that used our country only to throw it back and say have that

The comments about China hmm. Why do they not have any dramas with these fools
Have a look at the countries that do its all an awful coincidence.

I dunno there crazy one of them was saying they were going to take China, the whole world would struggle but these guys think they have it covered

The Alqaeda even wants them gone ?

Let just hope things turn for the better

Peace

Last edited:

Albynsw

What Aly said is what should of been said by the Muslim community leaders a long time ago IF that is what they truly believe
The silence from that sector of the community has been deafening

Paddler Ed

Majority of these people are lunatics to start with and we were silly enough to let them into our country . Have a look at places like Japan , no Muslims in Japan and guess what ??? They have no trouble........
Makes you think ???

People's memories are very short at times.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Nick O'Brien made an interesting comment on ABC yesterday, paraphrasing both him and his original source it was something along the lines of "terrorists only need to be successful once, those stopping them have to be successful 100% of the time"

The challenge with stopping some of the problems, is that the majority of those carrying out the actions are long term residents (often born and bred in the country as opposed to new immigrants), therefore limiting the extreme views is stopping the growth of the problem from within the population, ie generation feeding generation. This was for a long time the problem in Northern Ireland, with very segregated schools, and a Police force that was paramilitary in appearance and named in a way that would antagonise the Republican (Catholic generally) population. Post 1998-ish and the peace accord, the renaming of the Royal Ulster Constabulary to the Police Service of Northern Ireland, has made a bit of difference, as has removing the armoured vehicles from general circulation to a more minor role rather than being used for general duties. Lastly, the shift away from schools that were purely Catholic or Protestant has made some differences, but this is slow, add in very little uptake and it's not going quick. It's more geared around inter-school activity rather than any changes to the school demographic.

If we want to go to the extremes that there were in mainland UK at the height of the troubles, some of them were minor but you did notice them (and still do) such as no rubbish bins at train stations, bikes can't be locked up near government buildings and just little bits and pieces like that... subtle things, but enough to make life difficult for the terrorists. Big obvious stuff was blocks stopping trucks getting near places they didn't belong (especially after Manchester and Canary Wharf bombings, where trucks took the fertiliser and diesel in), and the armed police (the majority of British Police are unarmed, in fact there's only 3 police forces that are permanently armed - The PSNI, The Civil Nuclear Constabulary and The MoD Police) in area of high importance, such as airports.

Ed

muc the truck

Why is it that when a Catholic priest rapes a child it's the Catholic churches fault and we throw the blame at all of them, but a couple of Muslim's kill 150 people its wrong to blame there religion and tell them they need to pull there heads in. All religions should be treated equal when telling them off.
You have to admit you have a problem and take ownership of it . For example , An alcoholic says I am not an alcoholic I can stop anytime I want . He is never going to stop until he admits he is and then gets some were. Same as Islam . Muslims will not admit there Koran is a hate filled book with 164 verses that teach children that read these verses to behead, kill , rape , enslave infidels even teaches Muslim readers how to lie to you (Taqiyya and Kitman) non believers , that includes denying . They often work on the assumption you have not read the Koran yourself.
Now the Koran has the problem But until the Muslims admit the Koran is the problem and correct it by printing a new testament with all the 164 hate filled rape , beheading , killing children and men and enslaving women Nothing will ever change . Nothing will change until the print a new testament like some other religion did a few hundred years ago . Muslims need to admit that the likes of isis are role playing out the Koran to the finest details from those 164 horrific verses. OH that's right I FORGOT . the Koran was written by a profit but he was told by Allah. the Koran is book written by Allah and it says in the Koran that no laws born by man can be followed by Islam that is not in the koran therefore defeating any chance of the book changing to the better. Some of it is exactly like the bible as that is were the good parts came but 164 verse need to go . Adult Moderate Muslims may choose to ignore caring out the 164 verses but they all run the risk of producing the terrorist by having the verses in there home . It only takes a child's mind

Last edited:

Albynsw

I'm proud to be moslem and I condemn Paris Attack
My condolesence for the victim and their family
Whoever kills an innocent person, it is as if he has killed all of humanity- Quran 5:32

Mate that is good to hear and I know other Muslims with the same position as yours.
Can I ask your opinion as to why the Muslim community in general stands silent on these matters?

Not having a go at you, just trying to better understand the situation

muc the truck

I'm proud to be moslem and I condemn Paris Attack
My condolesence for the victim and their family
Whoever kills an innocent person, it is as if he has killed all of humanity- Quran 5:32
The Koran would be a kind book if only the 164 verses of hate and killing were simply scrubbed out . Its those verses that cause your troubles . As long as they remain children will read them. The Koran is filled with contradictions but there is a rule in the Koran that means the later reading is the one you obey Its a shame so many killing verses occur in the Koran after the non killing verse you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.