temora

cameron

I know that there is a caravan park there, but that is probably not what you are looking for!
Are you heading down there for the air shows? I am keen to do that, particularly to see the old Spitfire flying! Have you done any research on whether there is a national park nearby?

bullfrog

I know that there is a caravan park there, but that is probably not what you are looking for!
Are you heading down there for the air shows? I am keen to do that, particularly to see the old Spitfire flying! Have you done any research on whether there is a national park nearby?

Were you there last weekend? I saw a TV news article that said two Sptifires were flying plus a host of other rare 'planes. Wish I was there to see it!

cameron

Were you there last weekend? I saw a TV news article that said two Sptifires were flying plus a host of other rare 'planes. Wish I was there to see it!

Bullfrog,
You sound like me; someone who has never been able to put down his Biggles books! I cannot make the next flying day which I think is in October but am aiming for the one after that. I tried last year but left it a bit late and all the accommodation was booked out.
Spitfires would have to be the best looking aeroplane ever made.

cameron

Bullfrog,
You sound like me; someone who has never been able to put down his Biggles books! I cannot make the next flying day which I think is in October but am aiming for the one after that. I tried last year but left it a bit late and all the accommodation was booked out.
Spitfires would have to be the best looking aeroplane ever made.

There is an article in Saturday's Sydney Morning Herald (September 12/13) in the travel section, about the Temora flying days. Well worth a read if interested!