Swags where to get a great one

Tristan Botha

Swags - Where to get a great one

Hey there,

I am looking for a good swag, one i can throw on the back of the ute and use when we go up into the mountains. I am not to sure of which is good quality and what i should look for in a quality one. If someone could help me out that would be awesome.

Thanks

kruzaman

Hi Tristan, We use a double Burke and Wills swag and find it great, being a double it's a bit on the larger size but up on the roof rack not a problem. Very warm when it needs to be but plenty of screen area when the temps warm up.
Happy hunting
Kruzaman

Swaggie

Hi Tristan, We use a double Burke and Wills swag and find it great, being a double it's a bit on the larger size but up on the roof rack not a problem. Very warm when it needs to be but plenty of screen area when the temps warm up.
Happy hunting
Kruzaman

I agree own a Redgum Double also, you can see in the Burke N Wills picture if you use the picaso link ....

Goodluck

Grumpy

Yes I'll go along with the others Have a king single myself, hard to go past them, Cheers

Walkabout

We have a Wild Country double (from Rays Outdoors) which is a rebadged Bourk and Wills I think?
Good swag! can't go past the Southern Cross king single dome " they are awesome" not cheap though.

phs

iv got a burke and wills coolabah king single works a treat. its not to big rolled up either
cost about 400 from anaconda , but there worth it. been out in rain a few times and didnt get a drop on me.

Poolman84

Make sure it got poles at least at one end, don't want water, ice or snow building up on it. I got a double to keep the extra clothes and boots dry! A good swag is only as good as the Bag your in!!! -5 mine is. Also if in wet maybe try some spray you can get for extra waterproofing. and always take a tarp!

Elbie84

Ive got a double ARB swag more expencsive than the others but much more comfortable can't beat a good sleep. looking at about $720

bks

Aldi's have swags on special at the moment. I have had mine for a couple of years and it is great. It looks the same as a Mr Swagman delux but less than $200. Definitely water proof and very comfy mattress.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
I wish I had a swag on Saturday night, the ground was hard and it started raining. Needed more beer to solve the issue me think :p