Swag or Tent

Bomber2012

Thanks for the info guy's, seems I could be getting one or the other of these bunker type setups as I'm finding it harder to get up off the ground these days .AS much as I love my swag it maybe time to upgrade.
Cheers all.
Thats what changed my mind mate , I loved my swag warm , comfortable but getting up off the ground first thing in the morning wore thin . Stretcher type sleeping arrangement is easy , up and at em . :rolleyes:

shaun0

Thats what changed my mind mate , I loved my swag warm , comfortable but getting up off the ground first thing in the morning wore thin . Stretcher type sleeping arrangement is easy , up and at em . :rolleyes:
I still use my mega mat inside the bunker for comfort and warmth but i might try my thermorest as it packs down much smaller wouldnt be as comfortable but would save space. The mega mat is nice though!

mikehzz

I bought a stretcher the same size as my stretcher tent and put my swag on it. The stretcher ended up weighing almost the same as the stretcher tent so I was loading a stretcher and my swag. That's why I've moved to an ultralight stretcher. The ultralight is pretty low to the ground so a bit iffy. Everything's a compromise.

Bomber2012

I bought a stretcher the same size as my stretcher tent and put my swag on it. The stretcher ended up weighing almost the same as the stretcher tent so I was loading a stretcher and my swag. That's why I've moved to an ultralight stretcher. The ultralight is pretty low to the ground so a bit iffy. Everything's a compromise.
Its great we can share ideas , there is no one size fits all with camping gear everyone is different , whether its climate , solo or more , age , its cool to hear each others experiences . Putting time aside to get out there is the key .