Supanova driving lights

monk2

been reading through and looking at these but I already running the Stedi type X Pro's and are very happy with them living regional Vic they get a little bit of use

RBJET

been reading through and looking at these but I already running the Stedi type X Pro's and are very happy with them living regional Vic they get a little bit of use
How do find the spread on the Stedi's? I thought they put out plenty of light but it was very concentrated.

I've settled on the Supernova Infinite's for now with more spread than the Stedi's and if it's not enough I'll purchase the covers.

monk2

I am more than happy with them my youngest son bought a pair of them and is over the moon with them he lives down the coast in Vic and is a commercial abolonie diver so he is off all over the place with a lot of night driving, I used to run a pair of Narva 225 optimas with a after market 100watt HID conversion in them unreal distance but not a lot of spread ran them for years only thing I found wrong with them was to warmup time it was quick but not instant tried a few different types of LED lights was not happy with them compared to the Narva HIDs but these are great got good distance alot more spread than the Narva's had and when you hit them bang they are there straight away I have them on my 100 series Sahara and a different set of LED driving lights on my old 62 series The HID's where a bit strong with light bouncing back of the road sign's but the Stedi's are quite good with that and a pleasure to drive with for my money I am very happy with if I had to say anything bad about them it is that you donot get a choice of covers when buying the kit

Attachments

• Cruiser01.jpg
    Cruiser01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

Albynsw

How do find the spread on the Stedi's? I thought they put out plenty of light but it was very concentrated.

I've settled on the Supernova Infinite's for now with more spread than the Stedi's and if it's not enough I'll purchase the covers.

How did you go with these, you happy with them?

RBJET

Finally got the car back yesterday and can say the Supanova Infinite 8.5s are awesome.
Coming from a 28" Stedi ST4K light bar, which was very good in it's own right. These spot lights (with additional spread covers) offer more spread and distance than the Stedi bar over all.
I honestly don't think any more light is required than these. They offer 180 degrees of spread and over 1KM of distance.

Albynsw

Finally got the car back yesterday and can say the Supanova Infinite 8.5s are awesome.
Coming from a 28" Stedi ST4K light bar, which was very good in it's own right. These spot lights (with additional spread covers) offer more spread and distance than the Stedi bar over all.
I honestly don't think any more light is required than these. They offer 180 degrees of spread and over 1KM of distance.

That is good to hear, I am still happy with mine as well
It just goes to show how the technology continues to develop with lights