Supacentre Exhaust

Has anyone purchased an exhaust set up from the 4WD Supercenter Domin8r Aluminised Steel Exhaust. If sowhat is the review?

I ordered one last week which will hopefully arrive tomorrow. Fortunately I ordered the exact same exhaust for the same vehicle as yours. I'll let you know as soon as it's fitted and tested!

But after extensive research it seems everyone is happy with the quality and value for money. They're apparently barely louder than the stock exhaust however with a deeper tone.

itlldoo

so that's $699.00 + 50 delivery and you put it on at home which voids the manufacturer 3 year warranty, spend a day or so under your car removing the old one and bastardizing the new one to fit cause the custom systems off the shelf units always fit so well !
and we wonder why the local business aren't there when we need them. :rolleyes:
on my 80 my exhaust which is a full custom straight thru inside chassis rail around the sidestep brackets, air tank and long range fuel tank with extra welded supports where required and a full 36 month warranty on parts and 12 months on labor for 1100.00 drive in drive out. job done.

so that's $699.00 + 50 delivery and you put it on at home which voids the manufacturer 3 year warranty, spend a day or so under your car removing the old one and bastardizing the new one to fit cause the custom systems off the shelf units always fit so well !
and we wonder why the local business aren't there when we need them. :rolleyes:
on my 80 my exhaust which is a full custom straight thru inside chassis rail around the sidestep brackets, air tank and long range fuel tank with extra welded supports where required and a full 36 month warranty on parts and 12 months on labor for 1100.00 drive in drive out. job done.
Not sure which local business you're referring to? Sounds like you've either had some bad experiences with poorly made exhausts or aren't great on the tools? The exhaust we're referring to is made by Berklee Exhausts in Victoria, not cheap garbage.

I'll take the $350.00 I save and invest it thinking of you.

Colly18

I'm pretty good at finding bargains on the internet/ebay and OK with the tools (I enjoy and do most work on my cars myself). But from experience I recommend chatting to your local exhaust shop and giving them the opportunity to quote on both supply only and supply and fit exhaust systems, then make your decision. I've had a local shop supply a Berklee system for an old Ford AU sedan at a price equal to online and I fitted it with no issues. Recently I had my local exhaust shop supply and fit a stainless steel Pacemaker Sports system to my sedan for a price only $50 dearer than I could buy it (supply only) online. There was a bit of stuffing around, having to cut 15mm out of the exhaust and reweld a flange to get a perfect fit. Add to that they gave me a lifetime warranty on the exhaust (exceeding Pacemakers 5 years on the stainless system). Pretty good deal I think!