Strathbogie trip 23rd April to 25th April.

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
Heading upto Strathbogie for a weekend camping and giving the 4x4 a run.
Will be setting up camp in Strathboggie for the whole weekend and just doing some trips out of there.
If anyone else is interested i can give you more details on where we will be setting up camp. The strathboggie ranges have some nice lookouts, gold mines, ect.

Last edited:

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
Strathbogie trip 24th April to 25th/26th April.

Strathbogie trip 23rd April to 25th April.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heading upto Strathbogie for a weekend camping and giving the 4x4 a run.
Will be setting up camp at the bottom of Mt Lindsay for the whole weekend and just doing some trips out of there.
If anyone else is interested i can give you more details on where we will be setting up camp. The strathboggie ranges have some nice lookouts, gold mines, ect.

Those comming;
D4X4
Mooser
Lee
XQZME
Grey Ghost

Last edited:

tennismark

Hey mate, I might be back from qld by then and I could be a goer for this. I will keep you posted. What degree of toughness should the tracks be? Just planning on undi changes!!!!

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey mate, I might be back from qld by then and I could be a goer for this. I will keep you posted. What degree of toughness should the tracks be? Just planning on undi changes!!!!

Hi Mark, there are some tuff tracks, some that are just cruisie. you can go around anything, Nothing harder than the last trip i was with you.

CHUAH

I'll be there 99% (Can't ever give 100% due to my line of work....) however will advise if anything changes....

Never been there before....Camper trailer ok? Family kids friendly?:)

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Sounds like a good weekend. Count us is. Same as XQME is it Camper trailer and kid friendly?

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
I will give all the details on where to meet, as date gets closer. May stay to the Monday as it it ANZAC weekend.
Maybe could meet at Yea, if that would be easy for those going late on Friday afternoon.
I will give directions for anyone that wants to go up Saturday.

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
Sounds like a good weekend. Count us is. Same as XQME is it Camper trailer and kid friendly?

If you want to take the kids thats ok. You could get a caravan into the camp site.
My misses may be comming up, depends on the weather.

Mooser77

will have to come up saturday

I will give all the details on where to meet, as date gets closer. May stay to the Monday as it it ANZAC weekend.
Maybe could meet at Yea, if that would be easy for those going late on Friday afternoon.
I will give directions for anyone that wants to go up Saturday.

Paul I've got stocktake on the saturday morning so i'll need directions to the camp. hopefully get away by 10 am

Grey Ghost

Paul is the area dog friendly, State Park etc or not so much, coz we've got a friendly dog..

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
I will catch up with you guys in Yea,
You can call me on 0419 999 640
I will leave more detils later in the week.
When i know how many are coming.

Grey Ghost

At this point, Aaron let's say meet up at 8 am Saturday in Yarra Glen and yeah we will definitely be staying till the monday:). It would be great to be able to head off Friday nite but don't think we would be able to escape work early enough to make it worth the effort:(

CHUAH

Hi Brian,

I am good Friday or Saturday.... let me know if you change your mind otherwise Saturday is fine!

See you then!