Stolen GU - Sydney Northern Beaches

coxy108

Hi guys. Just had my 2005 GUIV 4.2TDI stolen from my place in Bayview early this morning.
Please keep your eyes and ears open for it or any of the following items:
-Silver
-BVW36U
-roof rack, genuine bullbar, brush bars, outback accessories rear bar with dual wheel carrier and stainless water tank on wheel
-BP51’s, 3”springs and drop-boxes
-roof consul
-GME XRS radio
-Valor tpms
-Recaro seats
-manual hubs,Front and rear lockers
-2x kids seats
-customised ORS deep drawers
-40l Engle fridge
Feeling gutted! You put 10 years of work into something and someone wrecks all the hard work in 5 mins!
Im guessing it will no longer look like it does in the photo - or even if it's still in one piece but if you hear of any of the above items being flogged off somewhere please let me or the Monavale police know asap.
Cheers guys

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

Triton14

So in 10 years you never joined the forum to talk to a community of like minded people & swap suggestions, technical issues, give advice or ideas & interact in banter plus share with us your travels.............................................. but now seemed like a good time :rolleyes:

Sure, good luck, hope you find your vehicle & yep I know what its like to take years to build up a 4x4 & yep I would be shattered but I have shared that here with others along with my experiences.

I might sound harsh but I get peeved when people join here, post once, get the info they need & never come back :oops:

With the tech the cops have now if its been reported any HWY patrol car will pick it up while scanning plates.

Fyi I hate thieving ar..................................se................................holes!

Toyasaurus

That sucks the big one.
It would be a bitch to replace even if the insurance cover`s the whole lot.
Best of luck.

boobook

So in 10 years you never joined the forum to talk to a community of like minded people & swap suggestions, technical issues, give advice or ideas & interact in banter plus share with us your travels.

Maybe Coxy just isn't interested in Land Rover Discoveries. ;)

Good luck Coxy. I hope you get it back in one piece with all the accessories intact. If not come back and get beaten into submission about why you should have bought a Land Rover 10 years ago.