Stickers ?

stuckprado

that would be a great idea and a good way to spot which 4x4's out there are actually used for what they are designed for and maybe break the ice for off roading fans to meet likewise people. who knows might even lead to future friendships and good times away from the bitumen !! id gladly chuck some bucks in the chosen charity tin of your choice to cover 2 stickers and your postage to send them out. thanx.

vossy

that would be a great idea and a good way to spot which 4x4's out there are actually used for what they are designed for and maybe break the ice for off roading fans to meet likewise people. who knows might even lead to future friendships and good times away from the bitumen !! id gladly chuck some bucks in the chosen charity tin of your choice to cover 2 stickers and your postage to send them out. thanx.

^^^ +1 to that ^^^^^

Patriot

Administrator
We are happy to mail out stickers to everyone that has 10 points up, either through submitting tracks, updating their track logs or posting on the forum.

We will hopefully have a forum up tomorrow so people can submitt their details.

I will be a great conversation starter for the gang when we meet out on there.

Thanks of the idea.

James

centaur

We are happy to mail out stickers to everyone that has 10 points up, either through submitting tracks, updating their track logs or posting on the forum.

We will hopefully have a forum up tomorrow so people can submitt their details.

I will be a great conversation starter for the gang when we meet out on there.

Thanks of the idea.

James

WOOHOO, I have enough points, alright....:D:D:D

4x4admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, for those that haven't yet found it, go to 'My Workshop' in your login box at the top, then click on the 'request your free stickers'.

enjoy :D

Patriot

Administrator
Hey mate,

Another batch of stickers were mailed out today, so PM me if you don't get them in the next few days.

James

Grumpy

stickers

I agree anything to promote a good thing, I'm not usually a sticker person but would certainly find room on my 4be for them.

shaneg

How long does it take for the stickers to be sent out (depending on location i guess) but is there any indication?
Cheers :)