son of trials

03gallagherj

No he just sold me a new pre oiled snorkel cover and they only had red and i was winging about it as i wanted green one but green is on back order so now he keeps teasing me but its ok he drives a triton lol :)

Not a red one!!! I just clear my Airbox out after I've been bush and find twigs, leafs, live insects and everything still crawling around on the pre filtration side :D good thing too! would hate for it to get past the filter and into the engine lol.

My mate arrived today and is keen as for this coming weekend of SOT. Should be good to have a bit of a play and thinking of having a look down at Meryla on the Sunday on the way home. You're not far from there are you?

Hey come on now leave the poor Triton alone..... Mr 80 series ;)

tuff dog

Haha its getting duller :) i cant wait for the weekend should be fun. Yeah im only 10 min from meryla if u go ill come for a little play also might have to drop some stuff off at home first as my car will be full and not to comfy for the kids

Toddyh

Got my navigator sorted so will be there Saturday. Putting the X-trail into the 31" class. Anyone got any advice on what to expect in that bottom class?

WillisRanger

What time is everyone getting there, would be good if we could get all attending earth members together camping , I'm getting down there any time from 3pm to 6pm friday depending if I get half day rdo or not . Can't wait gonna be awesome

tuff dog

What time is everyone getting there, would be good if we could get all attending earth members together camping , I'm getting down there any time from 3pm to 6pm friday depending if I get half day rdo or not . Can't wait gonna be awesome

Ill be there right on 12 friday arvo not sure if i can hold all the camp spots i will try cant promise tho

WillisRanger

Sweet, well we will try and get a number, as in an amount of 4x4s and hold as much ground as possible I shall try get there as early as possible

yobboford

I am unsure if I'm going to be there on Friday night or Saturday morning at this stage, but I will be there.